jelqing doesnt work for me anymore

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys, might sound very strange but really,i cant seem to enjoy the jelqing anymore like i used to....this means 1 thing....ive lost the jelqing technique and been trying to find it but cant....i watched the videos but that never helpes me.when i used to jelq correctly,my penis had always a nice warm sensation while jelqing and i also could feel the blood moving and maintain the corect erection level and also see how i gained but now the only thing i get from jelqing is numbness and almost no gains mybe just a little but but that doesnt matter coz im doing something wrong here...im begining to think how is jelqing suposed to get you hard erections and great gains with cannon firing ejaculations??? my penis doesnt seem to grow anymore either and has less harder erections. i really need help and i missed it very much when i was doing it great and had rock hard erections with good gains both length and girth.

i think my problem is the ok grip. i dont even know if i do it right or wrong,just need to know how to move the ok grip forward to the glans.mybe when i start moving the grip,im releasing the grip slightly without noticing.so can any of you tell me the corect ways of jelqing and the incorect ways??

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
really??? and whats that link you showed me? wil that help me? if you had my problem how did you solved it then?

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you been kegeling while jelqing? Sometimes we forget that the kegel induces that amazing EQ as well. Whatever you do, however, your dick eventually adapts to the exercise. That's why people talk about shocking it with a new approach. I'm absolutely convinced that that is how I made such amazing gains in my fourth month, without realizing what I was doing. I added the stretches to my jelqing routine, (out of boredom?) and BANG, I started to gain like crazy. I think I shocked my cock into submission without realizing it.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jelqing could never get old to me. I think it's the most important PE exercise out there. Liven it up a little but. Change grips, try some different pressures, use a different erection level. In weight lifting, when guys plateau on barbell bench, changing something as simple as using dumbbells instead can spark gains. The same can be said for jelqing.

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Shocking sounds like a good idea Going!

I would suggest just finding your own technique. Like you wrote Borano, you think the O-grip is your problem. So why not just take your time and find a new one? Something that suits you mate. I always do three or four different jelqing techniques in one routine.

To get that great jelqing feeling is actually pretty hard. The grip, erection level, duration of one jelq, duration of the whole session etc. Everything affects the feeling you want to achieve.

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gator you were faster than me! Just a couple of minutes faster! :)

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how about an overhand grip??? its hard to master it at first but if you practise,you wil start to get a hang of it i think...

wich one is better an overhand grip or ok grip??

about that great feeling,i really think you wil never get that tingly great feeling unless you jelq right! well it really depends on myself..

have to stick the right way to my head and be consistend at it or els i keep having that endless cycle,

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
You just may be trying too hard, borano, rather than using the wrong technique. Try slowing down and approaching it more leisurely. Take a longer warm-up. Stretch each stroke out longer. Relax and deep breathe. Try visualizing your cock responding the way it did when you first started out.

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at the time when i was doing it right, not only i fel that tingly feeling but i got rock hard and i mean rock hard erection!! like my penis could blow any second lol and almost felt like i was having an orgasme but that wasnt the case. the feeling was just incredible and i had to pauze for a moment then continue.there has to be a big diference compared to how im jelqing right now...

anyway you sayd i need to go back to the drawing board. wich is the best link for me to read??

indianajones

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you been kegeling while jelqing? Sometimes we forget that the kegel induces that amazing EQ as well. Whatever you do, however, your dick eventually adapts to the exercise. That's why people talk about shocking it with a new approach. I'm absolutely convinced that that is how I made such amazing gains in my fourth month, without realizing what I was doing. I added the stretches to my jelqing routine, (out of boredom?) and BANG, I started to gain like crazy. I think I shocked my cock into submission without realizing it.

what do you mean by adding stretches to your jelqing? your stretching while you jelq?

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what do you mean by adding stretches to your jelqing? your stretching while you jelq?

No, he meant that he added stretching to his routine. He obviously did them at separate times.

Jelqing is the king of PE, just as squats is the king of all physical exercises.

NEVER EVER QUIT JELQING

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jelq-stretches are an exercise. Low erection (no more than 30%).

You do a jelq stroke, then stretch the penis by bending the end of the shaft to have your unit for the shape of an L.

Hits the tunica very nicely.

indianajones

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
gator, do you bend it up or down?

indianajones

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ah okay. thanks!

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
going411by7 i did it! whooo!!! this is celebration for me.

found the correct technique today and i remember how i did it back in the day.so my problem was jelqing too fast and sensless without concetration so when i made the ok grip i kind of was rushing it and while jelqing forward i was releasing the grip slightly without noticing it. today i startet with a little bit kegeling then light stretching folowed by a good warm up then started jelqing slowly.the first 12 minutes i was jelqing like i always did but then i kept changing it and imidiatley noticed the feeling of the jelq when i just pulled the grip without releasing it and the feeling was 10 times better! so i got that tingly feeling but then i had to stop becasue i was already jelqing over 28 minutes then i finished with a warm down.i told you that great feeling of the jelq is posible as long as you do it right.you dont even need stretching..

you can laugh at me becasue i startet jelqing for the first time in end of august 2008 until this day lol i was jelqing right wrong right and wrong but this time i wont allow it to happen again.the only reason why i forgot how to jelq was watching those jelqing clips too much, from this site and a couple of others and i think the admin big al was jelqing too fast but he is an advanced jelqer thats why he mybe going fast.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Terrific, borano. Some guys DO do the jelq stroke real fast. I like to go slow and easy. That way, if you are so moved, you can add a stretch at the end of each stroke. Gator mentioned right and left. I like to pull it straight out and then down. I'm glad you're back in the groove, man. Whoohoooo!!!:training1::dwarf:

borano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
going411by7 this is really ridiculous! i just cant keep it up and be consistend at it...im just stressed and obsessed with this jelqing,i jelq since 2 years ago and stil dont know how to jelq properly!

last time when i startet posting here,i told you i done it right but days later i kept jelqing improperly again.kegeling and stretching wont help.i just need to know how to jelq the right way.is jelqing a pulling motion forward or what?? and what do they mean with milking??.lemme start with this and i hope someone notices my mistake.

when i make an ok grip on the base i grasp it all way around it then this is what i do wrong the whole time,when i move the grip forward i dont feel like keepin the grip while moving itand dont touch every part.i stil move it like im releasing it slightly...i just dont feel the blood moving and only feel little bit discomford and numbness.i tryed to use a lighter grip but that definitly isnt the right feeling also and i also used a tight grip and treyed to hold the grip while moving it forward but no warm tingling feeling and no gains either,so in every jelqing session,my penis always looses its erection then i just jelq while its flaccid(around 25 or 35 % erection).by the way im uncurcemsised.and also when you move the grip forward,do you actully move only your thumb and pointer finger forward?? or your entire hand forward with the ok sign??? or moving your entire arm forward??.in every result i get nothing but numbness and nubness,if this continues i just finally quit the damn thing.

someone help this dumb noob

Last edited: