Jelq angle

zakk4lak

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you guys jelq downwards? Upwards? Straight out?, and what do you think is best for length work.

zakk4lak

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YES! All of the above. Of course stretching for length.
So none of these angles are better than the others? I`m sorry about my formulation, I meant to ask if any of these angles was better or worse for length-work.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've heard people say that downward jelqing is supposed to be better for length. That's always been a bother for me though, I've always jelqed straight out, and my length gains have been the best gains I've made, so I don't know how much merit that holds. Just find the angle most comfortable for you and that you can jelq in consistently.

zakk4lak

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I personally jelq straight up, I can get a good OK-grip very low on my penis doing that. Just wondered if any angles was better to do, or maybe worse.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So none of these angles are better than the others? I`m sorry about my formulation, I meant to ask if any of these angles was better or worse for length-work.

Some Jelq exercises require Jelqing at odd angles. Jelqing for girth should be done straight out or as in the "V" Jelq, straight up. Yes, you will see some length gains from Jelqing, but stretching is still #1 for length gains. Stretching exercises will also lead to girth gains. Like Kdeio said, just find what's comfortable for you.
A good combintation girth/length Jelq is; A one handed Jelq to the left, against your hip and then a one handed Jelq to the right, pulling as you Jelq. Do about 10 of each in a set.

Eyes2TheSkies

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always jelqed straight down but was never really comfortable with it. I think I'm gonna start jelqing straight out, and do my v-jelqs straight up.

incredible357

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I generally Jelq straight down for a couple of reasons. It feels more cormfotable pushing away from my body, and I feel I have better control over the intesity of my grip. I also find that jelqing upwards gives me too much wood, and I have to stop jelqing to let my penis settle down. When I downward jelq I can have a session that lasts 10 minutes straight, with perfect erect level, but upward jelqing requires me to stop every 1-2 mintues.

I am wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem, and if they used any tricks to maintain proper erect level?

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have that same experience, but I don't think of it as a problem. When I do v-jelqs straight up and get more erect, then I transition to squeezing and Kegeling and let that guy getting raging. Then I settle down and jelq out or down. I also find that jelqing down will lose some of the erection quickly, so I don't have to stop. I do all kinds of angles and techniques all the time, instead of one angle or style.

wantbenign

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I jelq straight out but never thought of using other angles hmmm....