jelk device?

mike steve

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
who knows the jelk device ,it functions ,i need one advice , i want to buy one.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's a good device, but it's mainly useful for increasing the intensity of your jelqs. For that reason, it's not for beginners. It's also fairly expensive. You can, however, make your own (there is an article at Thunder's which gives information on how to make a jelq device).

P.S. I moved this thread to the review forum.

mike steve

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
thanks great remek , thunders i dont know, were to find it, friend i'am very anxious to have profits.

Loki

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
who knows the jelk device ,it functions ,i need one advice , i want to buy one.

Mike,
I have the Jelq Device, It works very well but, as remek said, it's not for beginners. The device costs around $50.00 US dollars. I use the device and do hand jelqs, the best of both worlds.

darkone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.adult-chitchat.com
I have this device as well and it works pretty good. Try not to use too much pressure and try to trim the pubic area. Because least for my it catches sometimes and OUCH. I bought mine about 3yrs ago or so and only had to replace the rollers once. But I don't do too much PE anymore even thou I need to if I ever want to make my girth goal.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
How much did you gain with the device, darkone?

darkone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.adult-chitchat.com
Sorry about the late response...

I haven't used it in a while because the actual rollers wore down and didn't feel like shelling out more money for replacements.

But I would say I gained roughly .75" using this tool with stretching. I did get more focus of pressure using it and hands didn't get as tired. But just don't squeeze too hard. Can hurt yourself.

I know people have made there own but besides keeping your pubic hairs cut short so they don't snag I liked the tool. Wish it was a bit quieter cause it does make noise.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
darkone:

Yea, I'm a fan of the jelq device. It's a useful PE tool, if you've got the cash... and if you don't, they are fairly easy to make.

AvgJoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would recommend you use your own hands which is more effective than Jelq devices.

mike steve

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hello everyone i dont know but i dont have gains i'm very sad tell me what can i do my friends

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
mike: If you're hoping that the jelq device is going to be your key to gains, you're facing a false hope. It's good for increasing the intensity, but it won't necessarily bring you several inches.

What's your routine like? Are you still on the newbie routine?

darkone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.adult-chitchat.com
Just a small update on this topic. I said the replacement rollers cost some decent $$ I wasn't lying. When I emailed them they told me it would cost $37 (shipping is in there) to send me some of those rollers (2ea to be exact). That is just crazy the actual full device just costs $20 more. How can 2 rollers with padding cost that much.

Need to find a way to make my own :)

workinit

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
About how long after PE'ing does somebody suggest this device?

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
workinit: Devices aren't necessary, but they're useful when you are looking to increase the intensity or to give your hands a break. The jelq device could probably be used after the beginning routine, maybe later, depending on your PIs.

settingsail

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
where to buy a jelq device for less than $100

where to buy a jelq device for less than $100

Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough, but I haven't been able to find a jelqing device for less than $100. Can anyone point me to a website where I can order one for cheaper? Thanks.

PaperMate

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought one for $99.00, that was the cheapest I could find it. I would say hold off for at least 3 months before using it, like Remek said it is really only useful in increasing intensity which is something that should be done after the 3 month "penis boot-camp" phase.