Jai Stretches

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is the best way to incorporate Jai stretches into a routine?

I am on a routine which is very minimal right now as I have never gained anything when training with more force, volume and fewer rest days (such as hanging for hours a day or wearing an extender for hours a day!), so right now I am trying to just workout every 3 days or so with just afew light jelqs.

I have started doing about 20 Jai stretches after my warmup during the actual workout, but should I do Jai stretches on my rest days? I am worried about overtraining, however I am unsure if these Jai stretches being so light would do so?

I have experimented with just doing 20 on my days off, should I try and do 20 or so every day including my rest days?

Also, in Remeks book he says that the person who invented Jai stretches could not gain however he trained, then he tried Jai stretches and gained very quickly. Does anyone know if it was from doing PURELY jai stretches that these gains were made or was it by adding them to his existing routine?

Many thanks

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude, go in the beginner section of these forums.
Read and follow the ''Beginner 90 Day Routine'' schedule very carefully.

After every month, you can add more exercises and intensity to your routine.

For example, I do all the exercises in the beginner 90 day routine. Its been one month now with some small but noticeable gains. Ive added 2 or 3 exercises to my routine from the ''advanced exercises'' section of this website.

Follow the routine carefully, do PE one day, take a break one day.

DONT HANG ANYTHING from your penis until it has been 1 year +
You have to be super experienced to hang weights from your penis. And your penis needs to be super conditioned to handle that amount of tension.

Dont forget your kegels!

And dont forget to warm up!!!! Thats the most important thing.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Radiohead. Thankyou for your advice, however I choose to try and make up my own routine, as I have been at PE for nearly 3 years now. I have tried many beginners routines and suck by them to the letter and not gained. I Only tried hanging after about 2 years of experimenting with other manual forms of PE! I was very sensible and hung under instruction from Bib, starting out VERY light!

I personally feel only one day of rest may not be enough for my own unit, I am experimenting with 2-4 rest days, but I must admit I am unsure if this will work well or not, but I know working everyday or even with just one rest day didnt work for me at all!

I would still appreciate the advice of a moderator or someone with experience with the Jai stretch (no offence Radiohead...I do appreciate you taking the time to try and help me put) with my Jai stretches question...particulalrly with overtraining in mind! Do Jai stretches tax the penis like regular stretches? Im guessing not as they are much lighter?!

Thanks

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JAI stretches are a simple, easy stretch to do whenever you get the chance. I think the reason JAI stretches work is because they're very low taxing, and since they're so simple to do, high volume (over time), which contributes to gains. For example, I've seen guys do JAI stretches each time they take a leak. I don't know what will be optimal for you, but I'd recommend doing JAI stretches every day - if you get negative PI's from it though, cut back on it. I'm afraid you're just going to have to experiment with it yourself and find out what's optimal for you.

Good luck.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats for that Keido. Yes I also felt that Jai stretches being so low taxing could be done more, I will experiment as you say.

Do you mind me asking what kind of PE routine you perform? I notice you have made some solid gains over time! Well done man! :)

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Most of my gains came in the first 3-4 months of my PE journey, doing simple manual stretches and wet jelqing (5 days on / 2 off). For the past year I've experimented with different advanced exercises, doing 1 on / 1 off rest days and the like without really making any gains (I was stuck around 7.5", 1/2" lost after taking a decon break). Recently I've started up a low intensity, no-rest routine of gentle manual stretches held for 3 min stints and manual wet jelqing - daily, no breaks. I quickly gained back that 1/2", I haven't yet broken 8", but I have a feeling I will with time and dedication. The past couple of weeks I've taken off after a minor pain in my shaft from erect jelqing (I've been very impatient and my EQ is tremendously better doing the daily routine, so I was doing erect jelqing when I shouldn't have), but I'm gonna get back to it on Monday since I've healed up from that. My progress log has more detailed info on the final pages if you're interested.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds good man! Did you jelq at lower errection levels? Thats what I am experimenting with at the moment, I enjoy the flaccid pump I can get from doing them. I have currently stopped all stretches except the Jai stretches! I may soon try a one on one off routine though and gently increase volume.
Yes I will look at your progress log mate, actually, which part of the forum are they located on?

Thanks, and good luck with your gains! I am sure you will get where you want! Think positive and keep going mate!

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In the beginning I definitely jelqed at lower erection levels because I had some trouble keeping a consistently high EQ. Now that I think about it, my gains stalled when I began having higher EQ during jelqing (after I got used to jelqing). Hmm.

The Progress Logs are under the "Progress Log" section of the forum's main page, under "Other Forums".

Progress Log - Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I went from an under 2" flaccid to a 6 inch flaccid doing Jai's. Do them on the same day you do your other PE. There almost as good as bed fowfers.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keido. I read a thread on here (in the theory forum) I will have to try and find the name of it, it was a huge long one posted by Remek but written by another guy. He goes into quite alot of depth about his theories on PE. One of the things he stated at the end was that its best to work the penis when it is soft, not hard. I beleive Kingpole also prefers low errection jelqs! I like them much more than high errection jelqs as you can really feel the blood moving along.

Kingpole. How many Jai's did you do on your workout day? And did you do them during the actual workout or all through the day? Also, do you prefer to do them befor or after jelqs?

Thanks

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Aha I found that thread...its called "Putting a finger on the Science of PE", posted by Remek.

Here is a quote from JM123 origianlly posted on Thunders I beleive and then here in our own PEgym by remek. This is only a small segment of his post :

(Practical application of cellular regeneration)

To get straight to the point essentially if you wish to encourage growth of the tunica it must be done in a soft engorged state. The reasons are fairly obvious as to the fact as it is iterated above, the tunica when hard is like steel. There is no elastic type properties when fully engorged. A basic analogy is like plate armor. In that it is flexible and pliable until you compress the plates; So with that in mind think of the tunica like cellular plate armor. If you are hard there is no hope in manipulating the one thing that is easy to deform that being the elastin connecting tissues as they are compressed (restricted) between the plates. Also as is apparent through out the ages getting hard does not encourage growth, or I for one, would have a 3 meter dick, as this is not the case, and PE does work, soft is the way to go for all exercises. I also believe that this extra external force on the collagen particles, from the elastin being manipulated, would encourage collagen regeneration to occur.

Perhaps this may shed some light on lower errection jelqing?! However, like Remek states, it is only his theory, but considering there are afew guys who claimed to have had more luck with lower errection jelqing (often those with ED), perhaps this is a reason why?!

Sorry to be posting this in a Jai stretch thread, but as is so often the way, one thing leads to another :)

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
SA, I agree with every word, if exercising at a high erection level produced results then we would all have huge units before we were 18. There are many theories surrounding the way to produce gains through Tunica manipulation but when it's all said and done it all comes down to a lot of hard work and determination. The Tunica is some of the strongest tissue found in the body but with the right mindset, routine and time can be stretched. The perfect analogy I have read is referring to warping a piece of wood with a metal ball placed in the middle, there is not enough force to produce instant results but with enough time it will warp. Even if you placed a great deal of force on the wood for short period's of time the results would still be small and the risk of breaking the board would increase dramatically.

JAI Stretches and JP's Tunica Tugs are great way's to get the Tunica kick started but you need to remember just a few probably won't produce any results. These are low intensity exercises and should be done for a greater amount of time. When you are going for Tunica gains you should be prepared to put a minimum of 15-20 minutes in a single exercise if you have plateaued, if you are just starting out then do as little as needed to produce results.

The low erection Jelqs definitely have a place in PE but you will need to find the right level for you. I know everyone wants to get right with the program but if they take the time that is needed to understand their body the gains will come a lot easier. I Jelqed at a very low erection level and started losing EQ, this I believe was caused by not Jelqing long enough to exercise the smooth muscle. I was increasing in flaccid stretched length but nothing on erect length. The low erection Jelqs tend to stretch more and the higher erection levels tend to exercise smooth muscle tissue to produce higher EQ's, the key is to find the middle ground which by the way is different for everyone.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
HairTrigger.

Thanks for your reply. OK, can I just ask...what IS the tunica? I thought I knew, I thought it was a smooth muscle sheath which was present throughout the shaft, so primarily loacted in the outer visible portion of the penis?! But Is the smooth muscle something else?

In fact do you know of any good resources for learning penile anatomy? I totally agree that to make good gains one must know his own body! Right now I think I need to understand more about what Im trying to do with PE! (Hence my screen name!)

I think I understood the princple of hanging, ie for higher LOT people to deform the pubic ligament (is thats the correct name?!), Bib taught me alot, and about hanging at different angles...hanging BTC for those ligament gains! But I unfortunately have quite a low LOT, about 6-7 and my exit point is already quite low! I know you could hang for TUNICA GAINS, but Im still a little unsure as to what the tunica is and where it is located?!

I like your wood and ball analogy!! I think thats a good image to have in your mind, slow but steady! I guess that still brings up another point though, the idea of tissue deformation and stretching a very tough layer in the body. This is what I thought hanging was about...spending as much time as possible trying to deform and stretch something! All I noticed after hanging for 7 weeks everyday for 1-3 hours was a small turtled penis which often went numb and cold at night...so I had to stop due to quite bad anxiety! Then I tried wearing an extender for another 7 weeks, up to 7 hours a day, again no rest, as it went against the idea of tissue deformation. No gains, I think it was actually causing shrinkage, and definately NO Morning wood and poor EQ!

That was when I decided to search for rest within PE (because I dont think I had ever come across anyone big in PE who really made it an important point!), and found the PE gym and Remeks book, and PIs and the circle of gains. As I come from a natural bodybuilding background, and I am an ectomorph/hardgainer, I realise how important rest and nutrition are for muscle gains. I thought maybe rest might be the key to my PE sucess, as doing the "more is better" approach had seemed to backfire on me. It also took up ALOT of time...and for what I began to ask?!

I thought, maybe if I just did abit of light low errect jelqing and light stretching and didnt over tax my unit I could promote GROWTH of the shaft and enlarge this way...perhaps it is not as simple as this? And the limiting factor is stretching and deforming something within the shaft?

Aghhh, I really wish I had a clearer understanding of my goals!!

Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
HairTrigger.

Thanks for your reply. OK, can I just ask...what IS the tunica? I thought I knew, I thought it was a smooth muscle sheath which was present throughout the shaft, so primarily loacted in the outer visible portion of the penis?! But Is the smooth muscle something else?

I can quickly reply to this. The corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum are parts that contains the smooth muscles that control the erection level, the Tunica has a small amount of smooth muscle as well but probably not enough to cause growth. The Tunica is what determines the ultimate size of your unit but takes a totally different approach to enlarge it. Jelqing at varying erection levels can work the CC's and even the Tunica to some point, stretching at 0 erection level is great for the Tunica as well. Hanging is probably the best way to do this but for now I will stick with the manual exercises, they seem to work for me at least for now. I'm sure Remek has some great anatomy pages, maybe he could share.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thankyou for your reply Hairtrigger. So PE in my case should focus on targetting the tunica mostly?

...and from your other previous post this tunica work should be at least 15-20 mins per session if your stalled. Well I have never gained so maybe I need to be doing 15 mins?!

So If I was to do afew light low errect jelqs to target the CCs and smooth muscle and then some stretching for about 15 mins? For tunica gains, are light short stretches (Like Jai Stretches) best or are more intense stretches better (ie regular stretches)?

I will have to look up the other exercise you mentioned (JPs Tunica Tugs) as I havent heard of those!

Thanks

Last edited: