• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

JAI STRETCH on off days?

hammer10inch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to address this question to any vets out there. I am currently on a 3 x a week / 4x a week program... 10 min warm up (hot wrap) / 10 min stretch / 15min jelqing 7 min warm down (hot wrap) On my days off I am resting and letting my penis grow.

However, do you think I should do any light JAI stretches on the off days (60-100) reps to keep the penis from turtling?

Thanks again.

Hammer10inch

stretch030713

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great question. I would love to know the answer myself. Seems like (from what I've read) you should rest on off days. However, if your PI's are good, I would not see the harm in doin JAI's. But I would love to hear from one of the pros. I would be glad to do those on my days off.

TwoMore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've recently started PEing again after healling from an injury. I was off for a month and a half. Right now I'm back on a 1 on 2 off routine. From my own personal experience, I don't do anything at all (except kegels) on the first day off. For me, the first day off is a TOTAL rest day. I may do JAI stretches on the second depending on how things go.

Hammer I'm not sure how far along you are with your routine, but I personally won't be doing 60-100 stretches yet! :D But as Stretch030713 said, as long as you have good PI's you should be good to go. But I'd still lay off doing anything the first day as that is crucial for developement of new tissue.

Good luck!

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to address this question to any vets out there. I am currently on a 3 x a week / 4x a week program... 10 min warm up (hot wrap) / 10 min stretch / 15min jelqing 7 min warm down (hot wrap) On my days off I am resting and letting my penis grow.

However, do you think I should do any light JAI stretches on the off days (60-100) reps to keep the penis from turtling?

Thanks again.

Hammer10inch

If you find any thing that stops or reduces turtling, be sure to let us know! I'm not sure anything but very hot weather or a sauna will keep your unit hanging at max length.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, I can help here Lazy8..................
I rarely turtle, and I attributed it to my attitude of always being mindful of where my hammer is and what its doing. I constantly tug on it, adjust it and sometimes just hold it or squeeze it a little. Sometimes I wear a sleeve that goes at least 1/2 way up the shaft. I made one out of a common tickler sleeve that I stretched out so it wouldn't be too tight and restricting. I think the main thing though is to let it know you're thinking about it and want it hanging around, cause if it gets lonely or feeling unwanted or not needed it'll go into hibernation and turtle on you. I'm tugging and petting right now between posts, just as if I were scratching my dog's head or what not.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Off days should be just that- days of rest. If you want to do something to promote growth on your off days, do some hot wrapping and/or massage the ligs and tissues (this should be done with a kneading motion, not like masturbating).

lmbjless

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As a new person to jelqing. This excellent & advice well taken. Thanks.

Lmbjless

hammer10inch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Off days should be just that- days of rest. If you want to do something to promote growth on your off days, do some hot wrapping and/or massage the ligs and tissues (this should be done with a kneading motion, not like masturbating).

Thanks Big Al,

I kinda thought so. Just wanted to confirm.

Hammer10inch