Is this possible??

startershiner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I have taken roughly a week and a half off after loss of EQ and a 1/4 girth and length loss. I worked out last week 2 days. I have taken a break since monday from PE. Since the break I had hard morning wood or night wood, and today I measured my length and girth and it still shows a quarter girth loss. Although my EQ is back around 8.5. To add to the fact that I know I loss in girth, when I used to wear a condom it would leave a ring around my penis and feel tight, but now there is no ring left and it feels comfortable.

Is it possible to lose girth and length but still be fit to PE?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I dont know what your routine was but if you overtrained you would have a loss in EQ. This would give you less in measurements. Since your EQ is almost back to 100% I would take a couple more days of rest and then resume your PE.
It is very possible you could have measured wrong in the first place, I can have a difference of 1/4 inch of girth when I have worked too hard at my job or too long at it for that matter.
How many times have you measured in the past? it is not something most do on a regular basis before PE and you may not even realize you might have measured incorrectly.
I would remeasure and count the new measurements as your baseline. How long have you done PE?

thebigboss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say so. Your PC muscle and your penis are a little different. As I see it it's like you jelq for your penis and kegel/reverse kegel for your PC muscle.

Here's an example...
Let's say you stopped doing kegels but you were still doing a routine for length and girth. You could still be making gains for your penis but you wouldnt have good EQ.

Now let's switch it around...
Same concept except now your not doing length and girth exercises, your just doing kegels. You would probably have exceptional EQ but you wouldn't be getting gains.

That's how I sum it up anyway

startershiner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big O I have been PE-ing for 6 months close to 7. Since the first month up to roughly 2 and a half weeks ago my base measurement has always been a 5.25 and mid girth 5. The normal condoms I wear always left a ring on the base from being 5.25 but now it doesnt. Also my gf has hinted that something is wrong because she would say things such as are you sleeping enough because you need to get your blood flow going again down there etc etc.

I used to measure every 2 weeks and consistently obtained the same measurement. Until the recent decline.

This is why Im confused.

startershiner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, I started to Saturday and sunday and this didnt seem to effect my EQ as it still went up. Im not to sure if I should stop hanging either. But I have read length can be worked everyday.