• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Is this an established exercise?

Portcitynt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing this when I'm pressed for time....
With about 80% erection I'll take my right hand and grab underhand as far down the base as possible (pinky touching balls) and grab the top half with the left hand overland (index fingers of both hands touching) then I'll give a good squeeze with the right hand, I can feel with the left hand blood swelling the shaft, then I'll squeeze with the left as I loosen the right grip so I feel the blood go the other way, then repeat.
...to me as little as two minutes of this gives me the same feeling as 30 minutes of jelqing.
Anybody else do this? If not I need to come up with a name for it lol

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It sounds like a variation of the "Flexing Girth" exercise.

The Flexing Girth Exercise

Instructions:

NOTE- You must have a full erection and lubrication for this exercise.

Step 1. Either stroke or pump your penis to a full erection.

Step 2. Once you have reached a full erection, grip your penis 1 inch from the base, estimate as best you can.

Step 3. Hold your penis with your thumb and the first two fingers of your hand

Step 4. Flex your PC muscle (kegel), and hold it for a two count (approx. 2 seconds)

Step 5. Using your grip hand, apply pressure to the penis. (You will notice that the portion of the penis beyond your grip gets larger until you relax your grip.)

Step 6. Relax your grip as you relax your PC muscle

Step 7. Repeat step 3 three to five times, depending on what you are comfortable with. Then your hand one inch down the penis and repeat step 3, with the same number of repetitions.

Step 8. Do this until you reach the glans. Once you have reached the head you should either go backwards by one inch increments until you reach your starting point, or start again from the beginning. Once your PC muscle cannot flex hard anymore you can stop the exercise.
At any point if your PC muscle is too weak to continue, stop for the day and note how many repetitions you did. Keeping track of this is good for your PC strength progress as well.

Tip For Future Growth- As your PC gets stronger you will be able to continue the exercise for longer periods, but do not exceed the normal three to five minutes for total exercise time unless you are an advanced user and continuing your program after months of work.

Portcitynt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It sounds like a variation of the "Flexing Girth" exercise.

The Flexing Girth Exercise

Instructions: ..........
I think I've seen a video of you doing that, what I'm doing is more like squishing a water balloon back and fourth between two hands.

On a side note I can't hold a kegel, I seem to do some kind of combination of regular and reverse, if I stop the flow of urine it shoots out like a cannon then stops.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I think I've seen a video of you doing that, what I'm doing is more like squishing a water balloon back and fourth between two hands.

This sounds more like an advanced Squeeze then(?)

On a side note I can't hold a kegel, I seem to do some kind of combination of regular and reverse, if I stop the flow of urine it shoots out like a cannon then stops.

Practice. Attempt even a momentary hold and focus on increasing the time of your holds until you can hold a rep for 5 seconds. It's important you take care to contract only as hard as is needed to accomplish the reps (for now).