Is there any way to make your package hang more in between your legs? (FS Resto Fail)

nicholaspeter

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

I am hoping someone can reply to me on this thread as I have not had any luck on the miscellaneous thread, I guess it is somewhat related to penis enlargement.

Post: Due to what I thought was insensitivity from circumcision I attempted to restore my foreskin to help regain sensitivity. As a result of this attempt, I stupidly pulled skin up from my scrotum and developed penoscrotal webbing, as well as shifted the position of my genitals into a more upward and outward position. My package no longer hangs down between my legs, it all sort of comes out of my lower body with my penis resting at a 45° angle on top of the scrotum including a larger surface area of the perineum.

This has created several issues, particularly discomfort. It is especially discomforting when wearing tight trousers as everything gets sort of crushed forwards, to the point where my zipper can sometimes open without me noticing when walking (not great in public).

I underwent a penoscrotal-webbing surgery to fix the webbing but would like to know if there is a method to make things go back downward and redevelop a sort of "hang" rather than "stick out", I hope you readers can understand what I mean. Even just to discuss this with anyone that deals or has dealt with these sort of issues would mean a lot to me and I look forward to any response.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score

closed278

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have/had exactly the same issue. TIGHT circumcission(those bastards!), and scrotal webbings worse from PE and attemped forskin restoration.

I have found the best thing is ball stretching, besides noral ball strectching I will get light erection and with penis pointing at my face I'll stetch my balls away while pulling penis more towers my belly button. Over time this should let the balls hang more in their sack and not pull the shaft skin out.

Also, learn to love youself the way you are! So what you have some loose sack skin. Woman get surgery all the time to make their Vag look a certain way but more often than not they are perfect the way they are!

nicholaspeter

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply DontTakeCipro! I have discovered that doing a bit of stretching puts it back into that normal position I had before and helps with the discomfort. I did not realise this before and will try and fit these in my day somehow.

As for the loose skin it has gone, it was quite severe so that's why I went and did the surgery I also thought it would help hang things down a bit more but I guess that was wishful thinking.

Do you know how long it would take to help things hang down a bit more with stretching? Foreskin restoration for example took a very long time.