Is there a way to soften the tunica after hardening it?

Squirt55

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there a way to soften the tunica after hardening it?

rr04

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How are you "hardening" it?

Holm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe I had either a hard tunica or fascia (or both) for a while, too. It loosened up after about a week of rest from all jelqing and stretching. I did do a lot of edging and kegeling during my rest, though, so that should be fine. I guess doing a lot of soft penis massaging will also help make it loosey-goosey again.

Squirt55

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When first starting pe your tunica is generally softer and more stretchy. After a while it begins to be less stretchy and "harden". Is there a way to regain elasticity and make gains easier.

Squirt55

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
During my week break from pe I massaged it and have been edging. Ive noticed that my tunica has felt much softer after doing both. Ill be sure to start kegeling as well as that increases blood flow and may help as well. Thanks for the reply Holm.

Holm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think kegeling will help with softening the tunica. That was just something I did to keep myself preoccupied, as I had extra time on my hands during the rest period, and to combat the fear of losing my hard-earned gains. Fortunately, I didn't loose any gains due to my rest.