Is my goal realistic?

Incognito2010

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm currently 6.5x6. My goal is to get to 8.5x6.5 in a 2 year period. Is it realistic to think that I can gain 2 inches in length and .5 in girth in that time period? I want to know, so that I can possibly avoid any disappointment. I would really love to be 8.5 inches, but I'd be happy to settle with 7.5. Thanks.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can easily do it. If you follow the JP 90 day routine.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I wouldnt say ''easily''...but you can gain 2 inches in 2 years...

It might take longer.

Time doesnt matter as long as youre dedicated. You will go through disappointments. Thats for sure.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
An inch a year for two years is a very modest goal for a beginner.He can achieve that very easily with the proper game plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Incognito2010 heres a link to the best beginner program out there .
https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2166-jp-s-90-day-beginner-routine.html

He gained this from the routine in only a year and 4 months.
**Jonpop**
These are the exercises I started with, on my way to gaining 2 1/4" in length and 1 1/2" in girth in just over 16 months of doing PE

Start a process log and stick with it .Read the forum as much as you can over the next year and take in as much information as you can.The early gains are a great motivation but you will experience days where you will lose motivation ,its a long journey . Just push through and keep at it , you really have to want it . Good luck to you

Last edited:

Incognito2010

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you both for your answers. It's good to know that my goal is obtainable. I think I might aim a little higher for girth though. Maybe 6 and 3/4 or even 7? Seems reasonable. Oh and G4g, thanks for that link. I'm planning to start that routine tomorrow. It's a good start, for sure. Thanks.

jadzeno69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gained an inch in EL in the first 6 months, since then, nothing. During those first six months, my routine was very steady. After that, I couldn't keep a steady routine due to college dorm privacy issues, and eventually took a hiatus. I am back on track now. Dedication and consistency are both key.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your welcome Incognito.

And jadzeno69 , welcome back . Also did the gains stick around after the hiatus ?

jadzeno69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And jadzeno69 , welcome back . Also did the gains stick around after the hiatus ?

Yea the gains stuck. I was able to get back into it over the summer, but not as consistently as I wanted to (privacy issues, home for the summer.) It was good conditioning though. Now I'm on my own, living the life that is PE.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lol , congrats. Sounds like the Miller High life commercial.

Bulldog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Incognito, if you have the right genetics you will make those gains for sure, and depending on the amount of time and intensity per day you invest, you could get there sooner than 2 years!