• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Is JP's routine too much for me?

Junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I am just coming through my 3rd week on JP's routine doing 2 on 1 off which fits with my lifestyle.

I only do four way stretches and one set of circle stretches as if I try to to circle stretches after each direction stretch I get far to erect and I don't want to damage myself. I noticed that I have been turtling for quite a while after I finish the routine but yesterday I had to cut short my routine and I only managed 100 jelqs and 60 v-jelqs (counting both hands as one rep) I had a plump hang like I've heard other people talking about which seemed to last quite a while.

This seems like JP's routine is over training for me and I've heard it can be for some, do you think it would be a good Idea for me to do the 100 jelqs and 60 v-jelqs for a few weeks then step it back up?

Thanks for any advice :)

Kdub

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It maybe is a little to much. Cutting it down won't do you any harm. Just step it up gradually until you can complete the newbie routine. Once at that level, complete the newbie routine for a few weeks and you will be ready to implement more exercises.

dogami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i can complete the whole jp routine without getting to erect because i rub one out befor starting to pe for me i can still get enuff blood flow to do good jelqs but not to hinder my stretchs. as for the routine being to much i would say its better to do less then more and hurt urself do what u can and that will have to be good enuff until ur conditioned.

inebriated

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I am just coming through my 3rd week on JP's routine doing 2 on 1 off which fits with my lifestyle.

I only do four way stretches and one set of circle stretches as if I try to to circle stretches after each direction stretch I get far to erect and I don't want to damage myself. I noticed that I have been turtling for quite a while after I finish the routine but yesterday I had to cut short my routine and I only managed 100 jelqs and 60 v-jelqs (counting both hands as one rep) I had a plump hang like I've heard other people talking about which seemed to last quite a while.

This seems like JP's routine is over training for me and I've heard it can be for some, do you think it would be a good Idea for me to do the 100 jelqs and 60 v-jelqs for a few weeks then step it back up?

Thanks for any advice :)

Ive doing pe for 8 months with no gains months 1-6, so i took a 2 week break. After the 2 week break was up i started up again, doing a fairly light routine. I heat up for 15 minutes, do 5 direction stretching(1 minute each direction), heat up again for 5 minutes, do 50 jelqs followed by 30 v-jelqs as found in jps program(3 sets of these of course) after wards i heat up again for 5 minutes and im done. I do this one day on and one day off. Morning wood every time i wake up, bigger flaccid, and gained 1/8 in length and girth in 2 weeks. Where i gained nothing in 6 months because i didnt realize i was over training. I'd say give this routine a try, it may benefit you as well.

Junkie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ive doing pe for 8 months with no gains months 1-6, so i took a 2 week break. After the 2 week break was up i started up again, doing a fairly light routine. I heat up for 15 minutes, do 5 direction stretching(1 minute each direction), heat up again for 5 minutes, do 50 jelqs followed by 30 v-jelqs as found in jps program(3 sets of these of course) after wards i heat up again for 5 minutes and im done. I do this one day on and one day off. Morning wood every time i wake up, bigger flaccid, and gained 1/8 in length and girth in 2 weeks. Where i gained nothing in 6 months because i didnt realize i was over training. I'd say give this routine a try, it may benefit you as well.

What you put there is nearly what I did and thought was overtraining, I think I will stick with the even more cut down version for a few weeks and see what happens.

Thanks for all the input everyone.

lifeisgood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

wow, nice job sticking with it after 6 months of no gains. that is impressive determination. glad you are gaining now.