Is it better to get temporary gains when pumping?

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys, been pumping for a couple months now and was wondering if I've been doing it wrong this whole time? After a session of pumping my girth is exactly the same. I was wondering if in order to gain should I be having some temporary gains? Ex: I'm 4.8 but should I be aiming for like a 4.9 or 5 after pumping to see any gains? It seems like that makes more sense you know, I'm stretching it out a bit and letting it get used to being at a bigger measurement that it's used to

Eazygeezer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you list your pumping regime? I always get expansion after pumping, it hasn't translated into a gain yet but here's hoping ;)

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you list your pumping regime? I always get expansion after pumping, it hasn't translated into a gain yet but here's hoping ;)
Uh, 10-15 min on 5hg, sometimes I drop for 2 min to 2.5 then raise back up to 5hg. I get expansion whenever I raise it, like 7.5hg for a bit then rest at 5hg then do like 2 min on 10hg then rest at 5 again

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I started pumping, seven years ago, my
sessions were 20 minutes at 5 hg and I always ended with temporary gains. After a year, I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg which is when I started to pack my cylinder and started to see perminant girth gains.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you're serious about pumping and you can work up to the point to where you're switching to larger cylinders during a session then you should see solid gains from it.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're serious about pumping and you can work up to the point to where you're switching to larger cylinders during a session then you should see solid gains from it.
Do I have to completely pack the cylinder? Like lets say I pump to like a 5.1 and the cylinder is 5.4 or 5.5. I can feel that I'm kind of filling it. Is that the q to switch to a bigger pump after that session or should I completely fill it before I switch

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Do I have to completely pack the cylinder? Like lets say I pump to like a 5.1 and the cylinder is 5.4 or 5.5. I can feel that I'm kind of filling it. Is that the q to switch to a bigger pump after that session or should I completely fill it before I switch

If you're able to pack that cylinder and you're looking for girth gains you'll need to graduate to another cylinder which allows for more expansion.