Is it bad to stretch like this

FoeDollas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what's going on? lately I been stretching like my normal way by warming up, kegals, then going into my stretch. Id start out by using the lightest force and my shaft would start to elongate by itself around 15-20 seconds in and I would just be able to like pull my penis out farther and farther without much effort almost like it wanted to be pulled out. I wouldn't get that stretching feeling from it, it would be more like a strange good feeling to it and I could feel the inside just pulling out. After I would get far as it would let me it would basically be an erection and when my erection would go away eventually it wouldn't be turtled or anything either. I feel like doing this would give me a new max pull out if I do this over time, is it bad to do a stretch like this? its so new to me doing it.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
No pain, getting results so why not?

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's the feeling I go for when I stretch. But I make sure the stretching of the penis is the priority. I just keep constant pressure on the stretch and let it happen slowly. I think of it as if the penis is stretched well enough, the ligaments will want to come out and play too. Well... maybe not come out... that would be horrible. But you get the point.

FoeDollas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long do you do your stretches for? I was just doing a 20 second hold, letting my 50% erection cool down then going at it again for another 20 seconds but this time I would actually pull it out far when it let me. I also read somewhere that over time you want to pull your penis out more during the stretch, which I didn't do and I'm hoping it gives better results like that.

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do 2x 1 minute stretches, SDULR. Started out with 1x 30 seconds and went up from there. I'm no expert, by any means. It's just what seems to work for me and what I prefer.

FoeDollas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My erection angle is lowering to below 90 degrees when normally its at 90 and that's scaring me, I'm not damaging/weakening my erection tissues am I? because when I stretch my penis slowly gets more erect to the point of full erection. Should I avoid doing that and let it stretch to 50% erection then let the it cool down before going again?