• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Is focusing on purely girth reasonable?

aimingforgirth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was doing some wondering and would like some input or advice,

At my length and girth of 5.3" NBPEL and 4.25" MEG, is it reasonably to just want to gain 1 inch of girth? I was under the impression that jelqing will give both length and girth gains, which if true, I am perfectly fine with.

Would you say that by the time I gain 1" in girth, my length would have gained a bit, maybe even 0.5" from jelqing?

As for my routine I used to do about 500 wet jelqs a day, but recently I have switched over to doing 500 dry jelqs a day. I do 2-3 days on and 1 day off.

Thank you =]

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
These questions can not be answered accuretly by anyone.
There are people that are gaining only length or only girth or both or nothing from jelqing .
Everyone is different so only time can answer this question to you.

3on 1 off is a great schedule for jelqing

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
An exercise like the Squeeze is excellent at isolating girth gains. Don't forget to make sure you're performing EQ-specific exercises in conjunction with this movement.

Richardwad

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have to attribute most of my girth gains to the bathmate.
Have been using it almost daily with my shower.
Begining girth about 5" and now about 6".
This is over 2yrs of daily use.

aimingforgirth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It takes me about an hour to do 500 jelqs including some time spent on warmup and edging. I'll be sure to add The Squeeze too, thanks Big Al and Everyone! I'd consider a bathmate but I'm it may be difficult to keep it inconspicuous around the house, hmm..

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
1h of jelqing is too much. Counterproductive and big risk of injury.
But its your dick so you can do whatever you like.

8 mins of bundle stretching folowed by 20 mins of arm and shoot jelqing made me gain 1,5cm of girth.
Jelqing is a dangerous thing cause it stresses the veins. Keep your grip light and do your strokes very slow

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It takes me about an hour to do 500 jelqs including some time spent on warmup and edging. I'll be sure to add The Squeeze too, thanks Big Al and Everyone! I'd consider a bathmate but I'm it may be difficult to keep it inconspicuous around the house, hmm..

Glad to help!

If you're going to keep jelqing AND focusing on girth, use a higher degree of erection and a generous amount of lube.