Is 3 days of pe a week enough for growth?

MrBeefCake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As you all know i am a newbie almost completed 2 months of pe, and doing jp program but instead of 5 days str8 and 2 days off im doing 3 days mon, wed , fri with tuesday thursday and sat and sunday off. Can i see potential growth doing it this way? or do i need to just stic to jp program 5-2? But one thing to note since starting pe i have come to realize my penis has been extremly weak as in low EQ and Low Pls, so basically my whole life i have had this problem but never realized until PE, Any thoughts on this?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why not try, since it seems like you have a bit of fatigue, 2 days on and 1 day off. Nothing is really concrete in pe; what works for one may not work as well or as fast as for another. Try it for a moth or so and see. Remember as well that the beginners program is to condition you before you do more advanced work in order not to injure yourself. Some guys gain from it and some not. Try sticking with the program for a month or two longer and then we'll talk about some more advanced work.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Continue on into the weekends. Remember that life will get in the way. As much as you may want to do pe on the day you're supposed to at times you just can't. You'd be amazed at the end of a month how many days you missed just because of life. I mark the days I do pe on a calendar and it surprises me at times, when I know I try to be consistent, how many days I miss!

MrBeefCake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok thanks one thing im trying is being consistant, its tough when work and other matters seem to sap up all the time but i have a goal to be close to 7'' this summer and hopefully a full 7.5 or 8 by 2012 so as long as i can get at least 3 days a week in pe im hoping that can be enought to reach my goals