• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Involuntary kegel during the middle of the night?

epiphany

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone ever woken up from a strong IK? I had a really intense Hindi squat workout, and I wonder if that caused the spasm. My kegel muscle also feels a little sore today, almost like it is stuck in a RK.

Also, while on the topic of IKs, how do you go about removing IKs after you finishing pissing, or while shitting?

RalphPhoLauren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My apologies now but i'll probably bump this until it gets answered. I have something similar to this where, when I wake up and have a hardon, my IKs will be ridiculous. I'll be rock hard but will IK at any slight movements and even times just randomly. Anybody know how to combat this? Or is this just something i'll have to live with? What can you even do if your IKing in your sleep? Someone please answer!

rad5gbbr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Make that three. Its like the harder i try to stretch and loosen it up the more it resists when I'm asleep and can't do anything about it. Its almost as if my body wants to keep the tightness / spasms.

Polyorchid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My hamstring are really tight. I've been trying to stretch them out and more often after over do the stretches or push myself I'll have spasm and leg cramps.
At least theirs a correlation between the intensity of stretching and frequency of leg spasms.

Could be a similar thing. Might just be Irritated or just that area is not use to it and is getting strained.

to practice getting rid of the after urination kegal is try to keep peeing even when it's stopped.
That muscle is the BC muscle.
Same muscle that shoots your ejaculation.

epiphany

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm going to start doing yoga twice a week at my gym and see if this has any effect -- general tightness in my body could be playing a role.

Aethelwulf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My hamstring are really tight. I've been trying to stretch them out and more often after over do the stretches or push myself I'll have spasm and leg cramps.
At least theirs a correlation between the intensity of stretching and frequency of leg spasms.

Could be a similar thing. Might just be Irritated or just that area is not use to it and is getting strained.

to practice getting rid of the after urination kegal is try to keep peeing even when it's stopped.
That muscle is the BC muscle.
Same muscle that shoots your ejaculation.

You shouldn't really stretch your hamstrings.. They rarely need much attention you know. Instead look to your hip flexors and lower back. Because of the way muscle fascia works, most commonly an issue you experience in one area is being caused by something in another area.

Both my osteopath and countless YouTube personal trainers have taught me this.