Introducing Myself

DrJohnson100

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

29 year old guy here! I've always been really happy with my girth. At 5.25 (and probably more on a really good day), I've had a few comments on being thick. However, these usually occur after penetration.

My length is really average, but I am fine with it.

My erections can be excellent, but sometimes during sex with my gf, they go down when I am not being stimulated (e.g., during oral from me to her). Partly, and maybe this is wishful thinking, I believe it is because she chooses condoms which are too tight. When I buy bigger ones, I don't believe I have the issue. This is anecdotal, of course.

All in all, here are my starting stats:

BPFL: 4.25
FG: 4.5
BPEL: 5.5-5.7 (depending on EQ)
EG: 5.25

Goals (trying to keep a broad range here):
BPFL: 5.25-6
FG: 5-5.25
BPEL: 6.75 - 7.75
EG: 5.25 - 5.75
I have been lurking here and reading for a bit. I even have Big Al's book.

I am doing the Jelq-Free Routine. I know it is advanced, but I recall Big Al saying beginners could modify it by reducing volume to start. I chose this routine because I find the exercises much more natural to perform.

I have a handful of questions:
1. Are my goals "realistic"? I know that is hard to answer.

2. Is it fine to increase intensity temporally instead of via reps? For example, I could increase time on each exercise by 1 minute each week.

3. I am alternating girth and length days, as suggested by Big Al if we are short on time. Where do rest days come in to play with this sort of schedule?

4. A strange question to end it: I am a long-time weightlifter. I respond very quickly to stimulus in that regard and have been told many times that I have excellent genetics for that sort of activity. I realize PE is different, but does anyone know if disposition in one is correlated with the other?

Thank you!

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Dr J!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with your beginner routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. As you are doing, start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Throw in a rest day or two each week and just follow your routines as if you didn’t take a rest day.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Your goals are achievable; however, it may take over a year of hard work and dedication.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors

Last edited:

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I noticed "G" in a lot of your measurements and BPEG is rather odd. Was that intentional or should that have been length? Are you primarily focused on gaining girth? The only length measurements I saw were flaccid length.

Questions aside, I wouldn't worry too much about any flaccid goals. Flaccid girth and length will vary too much. For me there is a 3" swing in how long my flaccid looks based on temperature, arousal and who know what else.

The most important thing as you begin doing exercises is to pay attention to your PI's. When you start noticing ones that are negative you know to scale back on what you have been doing. Also if you are breaking up your routine I would suggest something like:
M - Length
T - Girth
W - Length
T - Girth
F - Length
S - Rest
S - Rest

If you are more focused on girth then switch places with length.

Finally, we can't possibly tell you if you are going to be an easy gainer because of genetics. You will just have to wait and see. That's all part of the fun :thumb: The biggest factors would be how often you train, how consistent you stay and proper technique.

Best of luck to ya! Start a progress log and stay active here :)

DrJohnson100

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I noticed "G" in a lot of your measurements and BPEG is rather odd. Was that intentional or should that have been length? Are you primarily focused on gaining girth? The only length measurements I saw were flaccid length.

Thanks for catching that typo. Fixed!

That sounds like the schedule I did my first week. Do you think I should avoid stretching on girth days (MWF)? And yes, length is my main goal and girth is secondary.

Thanks

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Thanks for catching that typo. Fixed!

That sounds like the schedule I did my first week. Do you think I should avoid stretching on girth days (MWF)? And yes, length is my main goal and girth is secondary.

Thanks

I only mentioned the split because you indicated time may be limited. Preferably do both M-W-F until you are ready to bump it up. Then do both M-T-T-F.