Introducing Myself

txnewbie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well I found this site around three days ago and I am in my second day of the 90 day beginner routine. I am still very skeptical about this whole thing but I have read a lot of the threads here and liked the support that there seems to be. It was also not so helpful to see most of the penis sizes were at 7 starting which is larger than I am. Got me thinking though I would be happy with 7" and what do I have to loose. So here I am. I am not sure that I am doing the exercises quite right but I am enthusiastic and trying. I am certainly not sure of kegeling although I am doing the same thing as I do when I stop my urine mid stream. These I do not count but try to do them in traffic all the way to work in the mornings. I guess time will tell if I am doing the correct thing. Also I am struggling with the edging. I seem to have entered a very hyper sexual part in my life so I do it all the time. I can edge two or three times but on the fourth go around I cant seem to stop it. I guess its going to take some more practice.
I am very self-conscious about my size so I have struggled with publishing it here but here goes. I am still learning the lingo so forgive me if its not right. I am 5.25 fully erect with a 4.85 girth. My short term goal is 5.50 erect. My long term goal is 7.0 erect. My biggest problem is not erect but the hang my flaccid state is very small. I would like to have better hang so that fill out my shorts and stuff better so any improvement there is very welcome. Anyway here I am and if you have any pointers I am all ears.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man, you are in the right place, for sure. Your flaccid will grow, believe me, if you practice these exercises. I went from 4" flaccid to around 7" now, many days 8", so you see I've doubled my flaccid size. It has taken several years for this to happen, but It WILL happen for you-If you are willing to hang with us for the long haul, you will get a flaccid penis to be proud of.

:hi:

Albert

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome txnewbie, I am about 3 months into PE and so I am not really very experienced but I can offer the following thoughts:-

Firstly, I don't believe that the average starting size is 7". I think the average erect size is a little short of 6" so you are only just below average but with plenty of scope for gains.

Secondly, you will probably notice very early gains in your flaccid state - especially in girth.

Also, don't be self concious about publishing measurements - we're all in the same boat here. You seem to be doing the right thing. Just keep to JP's program and accept that this is a long term process. Good luck and enjoy your PEing.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, Albert.

:agree:

overunderin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy JP's routine.
There is alot of information on this site and alot of helpful members.

Good Luck on your journey.