interpet sex dreams.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Dear Ladies:

Often when i have sex dreams it is not with just one woman but could be with several. Always one on top while the others hold me down. Beleive me im not resisting it by trying to get up or getting away. But im wondering what is the purpose of holding my arms and legs down?

Then they switch off and take turns. When one orgasms she gets off and another gets on.

What does it all mean? And does anyone else have sex dreams?

Last edited:

Nikki

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not good at all in interpreting dreams but it sounds like you are not ready to have a relationship with just one woman right now. You are interested in having a lot of fun having some great sex with several women. Also, you feel your penis can withstand several horny women bouncing up and down on it for an extended period of time. I think your next dream is a peaceful week of R&R in Hawaii.

kingpole

Reaction score
That could be what that dream means nikki.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I had that dream time after time , id sleep 24/7.

MrBigDick

Reaction score
I've had sex dreams before but just before I'm about to cum, I wake up! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Dear Ladies:

Often when i have sex dreams it is not with just one woman but could be with several. Always one on top while the others hold me down. Beleive me im not resisting it by trying to get up or getting away. But im wondering what is the purpose of holding my arms and legs down?

Then they switch off and take turns. When one orgasms she gets off and another gets on.

What does it all mean? And does anyone else have sex dreams?

I feel as though you have an underlying craving to be gang raped KP. Obviously, if it were to occur as you have dreamed, then you would be guiltless as these strong overpowering women have held you down and forced you to pleasure them. This leaves your conscience clear while still allowing you to enjoy your fantasy.

Reactions: Coolz

kingpole

Reaction score
I feel as though you have an underlying craving to be gang raped KP. Obviously, if it were to occur as you have dreamed, then you would be guiltless as these strong overpowering women have held you down and forced you to pleasure them. This leaves your conscience clear while still allowing you to enjoy your fantasy.

Sounds good, now give me one of your green boxes!!!!!!

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nikki can you answer this one? Last night I woke up a nervous wreck. I had this dream where I was driving through Chicago with my 5 month old son in the back seat. I come to this intersection and theres construction going on ,so its a little slow. So I say hello to this girl standing with some dorky dude next to my car , she says hi back and we instantly want to fuck each other. So I get out of the car and begin to look for a spot close by to have a little privacy so I can fuck this girl. We end up a half block down in an empty building , I bang her standing , bent over and finally say fuck it and lay her on this couch belly up and try to finish.

When I go back to my car Im lost and cant find the street I was on . Im completely in another part of town , as hard as I try I cant seem to make any progress in getting back. I look up and see some tall college buildings and know I was parked on a side street northwest of them , but I just cant get there.The whole time all I can see is my son alone in the carseat

Btw , this is the first time I havent said no to sex during a dream since Ive been married.

baybabe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had sex dreams before but just before I'm about to cum, I wake up! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO I HATE THAT sh*t!! Then I actually have to wake up and take the time to finish it out myself...cause there isnt a dick in my bed! F-DAT!

KP... I have sex dreams that dont make sense all the time, I think they are just horny release dreams. I've had some really strange ones like...I dont desire to be with a women at all but I have had sex with women in dreams.

MrBigDick

Reaction score
You know what's seriously funny? I had a dream when I was like 13 or 14 and I had just watched "Mad Max, Beyond Thunderdome". I think that's the one with Grace Jones in it. Anyway, I had this dream that I was fucking her in our bathroom and every time my dick slipped out of her puss, she'd get mad at me and try and bite my ear. Weird and funny all at the same time.

kingpole

Reaction score
Now i had a dream onceabout oh a month ago where i was sleeping among thse wolves. then they turned into gorgeous women and then well you know the rest.

Nikki

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nikki can you answer this one? Last night I woke up a nervous wreck. I had this dream where I was driving through Chicago with my 5 month old son in the back seat. I come to this intersection and theres construction going on ,so its a little slow. So I say hello to this girl standing with some dorky dude next to my car , she says hi back and we instantly want to fuck each other. So I get out of the car and begin to look for a spot close by to have a little privacy so I can fuck this girl. We end up a half block down in an empty building , I bang her standing , bent over and finally say fuck it and lay her on this couch belly up and try to finish.

When I go back to my car Im lost and cant find the street I was on . Im completely in another part of town , as hard as I try I cant seem to make any progress in getting back. I look up and see some tall college buildings and know I was parked on a side street northwest of them , but I just cant get there.The whole time all I can see is my son alone in the carseat

Btw , this is the first time I havent said no to sex during a dream since Ive been married.
I'm no dream expert, but my guess is the dream means you subconciously still are interested in some additonal sexual adventure. Bending her over instead of getting her in bed means you just want the raw sex - no intimacy or romance. I guess we will have to change your user name to growing4herandotherwomen.

Nikki

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now i had a dream onceabout oh a month ago where i was sleeping among thse wolves. then they turned into gorgeous women and then well you know the rest.
The women's "wolf" past bit your penis off?

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The other night, I dreamt I was in Vietnam and was walking through this village, when the urge to take a leak came over me. I walked up to a fence post, pulled it out and started peeing. I look over and this older Vietnamese woman comes walking right up beside me and stands there staring at my penis. She mutters something in Vietnamese, then lifts up her skirt and starts peeing on the same fence post I was using. I look down and..........yup, she has a penis, big one to. So we end up touching weiners, me and this old Vietnamese women.

Then I woke up, checked to see if I'd pissed myself in my sleep. Nope.

...damned internet is corrupting my mind

kingpole

Reaction score
The other night, I dreamt I was in Vietnam and was walking through this village, when the urge to take a leak came over me. I walked up to a fence post, pulled it out and started peeing. I look over and this older Vietnamese woman comes walking right up beside me and stands there staring at my penis. She mutters something in Vietnamese, then lifts up her skirt and starts peeing on the same fence post I was using. I look down and..........yup, she has a penis, big one to. So we end up touching weiners, me and this old Vietnamese women.

Then I woke up, checked to see if I'd pissed myself in my sleep. Nope.

...damned internet is corrupting my mind

Oh do you have a mind? I may need to barrow it someday. Your dream simply means your a weirdo. you have a latent desire to cross dress and become the woman in your dreams.:D

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score

Me too. Just last night I had a dynamite of one. There were four women taking turns giving me a blow job. One was better than the next. Each time I was about to come, the next one would tap her shoulder and they would switch places. One, in particular, had deep throat talents beyond my limited descriptive powers. What a dream, what a dream!! Sighhh!!

Reactions: kingpole

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I dream about Vietnam quite often, but it sure as hell ain't about touching weiners with some old momma san. Ever been to Vietnam Phallic1?

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nope, never been to Vietnam or even close. I did watch Full Metal Jacket for about the 100th time a few weeks ago.

kingpole

Reaction score
Nope, never been to Vietnam or even close. I did watch Full Metal Jacket for about the 100th time a few weeks ago.

Well, this may be why your having the dream. You desire to become the woman in the movie. Are you into cross dressing?

Betterman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A few questions, so your dream isn't vague.

1) do you know the women or woman in the dream?
2) what are you being held by? handcuffs, rope, chains, another person etc?
3) are they holding your head, arms, ankle, elbow etc?
4) is the sexual dream wild and racing sex or intimate and tender?
5) what are the woman/ womens orgasms like?
6) where is the dream taking place, on a bed, couch, floor etc?
7) what are the expressions of the people, that may enhance your dream? Beautiful eyes, is she looking at you, away from you, if so what direction etc.

The reason I ask, I have a dream book. Sexual dreams are not necessarily sexual in expression. It's actually a merging of qualities of you and the people in the dream. The details of the dream are extremely important for interpretation. If you want me to look some of the details up, reply and try to be specific in details. I will post the definitions, you can interprete them, since they would appear generalised to the forum.