interested in MMO. kegels sitting or standing

wannahung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Recently became interested in MMO but also for those occasional times she's coming apart, I start to loose control and want to hold on till she's done (which can usually take awhile). I believe my muscles are already in decent shape. I can hold for 10 sec, relax for 10-20 sec then another for 10 reps, sitting that is. Standing, only hold for about 5 sec for the same reps. Just wonder as I continue should I be doing it seated or standing? Since the grand finally usually involves me standing, whaling away, logic says that would be the position to exercise but I am looking for opinions. As for the MMO, I can only do a partial (seems about half way) hold before its over. Just enough to screw up a good orgasm but i think a little more work and I can make it over the hump. Since I started thinking about this I have noticed that I am tensing the PC's during sex but trying to relax completely effects the EQ in a negative way. Perhaps as I get close to climax I need to relax the PC's at least intermittently. Thoughts?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me your PF is imbalanced. Relaxing your PC muscle should not effect EQ in a negative way. If anything it's kind of apparent that you depend on PF tension/contraction within the PC muscle for erection.

:nono:

wannahung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me your PF is imbalanced. Relaxing your PC muscle should not effect EQ in a negative way. If anything it's kind of apparent that you depend on PF tension/contraction within the PC muscle for erection.

:nono:

I may have been dependant on it for erections for decades. Might explain why the pc is strong with out me ever really doing exercises. I will look in to this pf/pc imbalance.