• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

interested in MMO. kegels sitting or standing

wannahung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Recently became interested in MMO but also for those occasional times she's coming apart, I start to loose control and want to hold on till she's done (which can usually take awhile). I believe my muscles are already in decent shape. I can hold for 10 sec, relax for 10-20 sec then another for 10 reps, sitting that is. Standing, only hold for about 5 sec for the same reps. Just wonder as I continue should I be doing it seated or standing? Since the grand finally usually involves me standing, whaling away, logic says that would be the position to exercise but I am looking for opinions. As for the MMO, I can only do a partial (seems about half way) hold before its over. Just enough to screw up a good orgasm but i think a little more work and I can make it over the hump. Since I started thinking about this I have noticed that I am tensing the PC's during sex but trying to relax completely effects the EQ in a negative way. Perhaps as I get close to climax I need to relax the PC's at least intermittently. Thoughts?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me your PF is imbalanced. Relaxing your PC muscle should not effect EQ in a negative way. If anything it's kind of apparent that you depend on PF tension/contraction within the PC muscle for erection.

:nono:

wannahung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds to me your PF is imbalanced. Relaxing your PC muscle should not effect EQ in a negative way. If anything it's kind of apparent that you depend on PF tension/contraction within the PC muscle for erection.

:nono:

I may have been dependant on it for erections for decades. Might explain why the pc is strong with out me ever really doing exercises. I will look in to this pf/pc imbalance.