• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Intense, almost PAINFUL nocturnal erections following PE -- Normal?

Ptree

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let's say it's solid week 4 of a real regime (10 min warm up; 7 min stretch; 20 UJs on 80% erection + 10 normal Js on 60% * 4reps, total of 120; 5 min cool) after years of just -- dicking around. Four or five days on: two off. I've noticed that after a more rigorous than usual PE session, I wake up from erections around 400-600h that are off-the-charts, to the extent they're painful. This is about two times a week; debating whether to dial down.

Woe to any person happening to be sleeping next to me at that time (or good for them).

Anyone can share their experience? Doing something wrong/right?

Finally, I'm not sure I get the technique right for combining Ulis with the UJs, any advice? Anyone doing that with success? Doesn't seem like added value.

BPEL 7.125"
EG 5"

Ptree

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For the record, I've done JP90 routine like twice before in life, without committing after that. I did a modified version this round for about 4 weeks, and then just got into the above.

davesbigresults

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is a sign that you need to do this less frequently the painful erections should dissipate in a week or so

<banned for spamming in signature>

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Pain isn't a good thing, and though you're experiencing more powerful erections you don't want to train so hard in the early part of your training cycle that you cause yourself to "peak" too early.

Attempt to slow down a bit and pace yourself. You'll be able to keep the momentum going longer- and without the pain :)

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have experienced intense slightly painful morning erections as well. It is a sign of good PI, but you don't want it to be a regular thing. Like Big Al advised maybe scale back your routine and work your way back up.

Reactions: Big Al