Injured penis/foresking and frenulum - no healing/change whatsoever

motaBleY

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m new here and I feel really embarrassed to write you this, but I don’t know any other place to address it.

I had a very, very awkward injury around 7.5 years ago.

After I jerked off, I had no proper tissue to dry my penis and I kind of stuck regular printing paper on my penis to dry it. What a f*** great idea!!!

After 30 minutes or so I pulled it off and the outermost layer of skin (on my penis around the pee hole and foreskin) was ripped off, it bled (short time) and that was it.

The frenulum was also a bit damaged but it’s still there. Since it hurts and is reddish.

After a few days with no wound healing I went to the urologist, he probably didn’t understand the injury, nevertheless he told me that it was a little wound and should heal in no time. He recommended some lotion. But the lotion made the skin even more sensitive.

And it still looks and feels like the injury has happened yesterday!
You can clearly see where the skin was ripped off and it looks weird and to my surprise scar tissue didn’t form.

My penis is still functional, but it hurts very often, and the frenulum is not healthy/flexible and causes some problems.

I’ve tried colloidal silver to maybe start regeneration - had no effect.

Currently I’m experimenting with the topical application of Lugol's iodine, since it may have strong regenerative effects, at least according to Dr. David Derry, but at least for now I have not expericenced a breakthrough while using it.

Maybe adding Red/Infrared light to it might help, I don’t’ know, because I have no reference since nobody is as stupid as I am.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/93834-regrown-frenulum-more-sensitivity-red-infrared-led-light-3.html

Maybe someone has an idea?

All the best
motaBleY

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Takes time and understand that you have to be careful not to aggravate/disturb the healing process.

Vitamin E Oil, cleanliness, time. Some find Aloe helpful.

motaBleY

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Takes time and understand that you have to be careful not to aggravate/disturb the healing process.

Vitamin E Oil, cleanliness, time. Some find Aloe helpful.

Hello, first of all thank you very much for replying.

I feel that your answer is a bit too general, I understand that it takes time.
But it was more than 7 years ago, even without taking so much care, something should have happened by now in my opinion.

I'm afraid that the injury/situation is so strange (maybe overburdened) so the body does not know how to handle it.

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Perhaps you should see a dermatologist which specializes in skin issues. The uro probably only had a day or 2 in med school discussing skin issues.

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you considered a frenectomy to have your frenulum cut? It’s a very common minor surgery with good results. I’m considering one because I feel light my tight banjo string is limiting my length gains. I don’t have frenulum breve, but it can be an issue for me when fully erect.