Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcookies

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I found the old thyroid test and my TSH is 4.65. Apparently the ideal is 1-2, and levels above 4 indicate subclinical hypothyroidism, yikes.

I'm seeing an endocrinologist in two days, you convinced me.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I found the old thyroid test and my TSH is 4.65. Apparently the ideal is 1-2, and levels above 4 indicate subclinical hypothyroidism, yikes.

I'm seeing an endocrinologist in two days, you convinced me.
It's hoped the course of action for resolving this issue helps!

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update:
I repeated the thyroid test and it was perfect this time. The endo sent me on a wild goose chase of getting the following tests done: cortisol, prolactin, LH, ACTH, K, Na, B12, folic acid, Fe, UIBC, TIBC, Ca, PTH 25 OHD3. I don't even know what some of that means 😆 I also had my glucose tolerance tested, had a prostate ultrasound done and saw a urologist who did a testicular ultrasound.

All for nothing; everything is perfect. I'm the picture of health. I didn't update this thread in a while because I felt like things might be getting better but I jerked off today with an EQ that averaged 60%. I'm at a loss. I have none of the symptoms of a tight pelvic floor or a weak one. I don't have PE or DE, I'm an otherwise healthy athlete, my EQ just sucks.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Are you in a sexual relationship currently? Have you had problems in your sexual relationships getting more than 60% erect? Or is this something that you're only noticing when you're alone?

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship. I don't really have issues during sex, or rather they are much more rare. It's a much bigger problem when I'm alone. I can't even kegel properly because I can't get myself hard enough.

zerofr55

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
someone can comment, but i believe Free test also assists with the smoothing of the blood vessels in the genitalia due to conversion of said test into estrogen. Helps with erections in this case.

mars.madician

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship. I don't really have issues during sex, or rather they are much more rare. It's a much bigger problem when I'm alone. I can't even kegel properly because I can't get myself hard enough.
Hi, was wondering if you were able to find solution to your issue as im facing similar problems and pretty much in same boat in regards to health albeit not done hormone panel yet

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hi, was wondering if you were able to find solution to your issue as im facing similar problems and pretty much in same boat in regards to health albeit not done hormone panel yet
Very important: Some make the mistake of thinking if the EQ for certain exercises is low BUT don't have accompanying issues during sex that there's something deficient. If you don't have EQ issues during sex, then developing better EQ for training is a matter of practice- both physical and mental. Utilizing Emotional Visualizations during and even before training is a great way of developing better EQ for training.

Reactions: Pegasus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, my mind-muscle connection during kegels was all off. I was doing kegels without activating my IC muscle at all, forcing my BC muscle to take its role. There are people on here who advocate for IC muscle isolation training, but I don't think it's necessary to isolate the muscle so much as it is necessary to learn to contract it in the first place.

I learned to activate it through IC isolation exercises and am strengthening it day by day with kegels and towel raises. I'm seeing improvements every day and my EQ is leagues better than it was, and it's very consistently good. The blood panel I had done was completely unnecessary.

mars.madician

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Yeah, my mind-muscle connection during kegels was all off. I was doing kegels without activating my IC muscle at all, forcing my BC muscle to take its role. There are people on here who advocate for IC muscle isolation training, but I don't think it's necessary to isolate the muscle so much as it is necessary to learn to contract it in the first place.

I learned to activate it through IC isolation exercises and am strengthening it day by day with kegels and towel raises. I'm seeing improvements every day and my EQ is leagues better than it was, and it's very consistently good. The blood panel I had done was completely unnecessary.
glad to hear yo found a solution.. i believe i and suffering from venous leak as i can get erection but the blood doesnt stay and i end up losing erection.. fingers crossed working ic muscles does the job