• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

In need of advice

Saitama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm still afraid of having sex due to insecurities about my size and living on a small college campus.

I'm 5.2 x4.7 and want to have casual sex with lots of the women around here, but I'm afraid of getting a bad reputation.

Is this a legitimate concern. There are only 1,000 girls on campus and I'm afraid if I have sex with some of them word will come out about me being a bad lover, a player, or someone with a small dick.

ino

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is a question that has no absolute answer. But I can tell you that independent of your sex skills, your penis size and even if you will be cautious and do not play much around, a person may say things that aren't true at all, just to hurt you. But you shouldn't let the thought of possibly meeting a mean person hold you back, because most persons aren't mean. I understand that this is a concern of yours, but I can assure you that most such concerns are unfounded. Also your penis is average and not small. And with young women (even mature women), I can assure you that most of them don't have experience with other than an average penis. And most of them are not conscious about penis size once in bed. Yes, even when some women talk about, or joke about penis sizes, most of them really don't care about the size of a penis. It is mostly a male thing to bother about the penis size.

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm still afraid of having sex due to insecurities about my size and living on a small college campus.

I'm 5.2 x4.7 and want to have casual sex with lots of the women around here, but I'm afraid of getting a bad reputation.

Is this a legitimate concern. There are only 1,000 girls on campus and I'm afraid if I have sex with some of them word will come out about me being a bad lover, a player, or someone with a small dick.
They'll talk. Everyone talks. But what you're talking about it something that will hold you back from getting what you want. They'll respect you if nothing else. Depends how you are AROUND the flirting.

Bad lovers aren't so bad. Even bad sex is still kinda good. If she's more experienced than you, you'll learn a ton. If she's a virgin too, you can both fumble in the dark together. Think win-win!

Yea man. Just go for it.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would not think your size was small, completely average and what most men are.

Women will talk and not always the truth ( for example if she thinks it will lead to more and then it doesn't, she will no doubt say you were bad in the sack) so you have to decide if you can cope with that.

dodgy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your first time you probably won't be that good, and that possibly could cause talk more than your average size I would think. Experience starts when you begin, and better to start at 21 and get good than be that fumbling 30 something virgin, that's gonna cause some talk, so get out there!

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Your dick is plenty for women. Learn how to fuck and penis size will matter very little. Having a big dick is only needed if you don't know how to please a woman. Bring passion and intensity. Get them very aroused. Ive given women amazing orgasms with my middle finger and its mich smaller then my penis. And learn to eat pussy. Give women awesome orgasms with your tongue and they will keep coming back for more.

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To be honest, you shouldn't be worried, casual sex is just that casual. Most of the women around campus looking to hookup are just like their male counterparts, looking to get off, and have usually been drinking to lower their inhibitions, so the experience for them will be good or bad. Heavy foreplay and lasting more than 10 min and you will have a good reputation. Women will remember more if you were nice, polite and respectful, than your penis size.