Impotence after jelqing, I'm afraid guys, please help?

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did about 40 jelqs, pretty lightly after first warming up for 10mins with a hot towel. Within the first 20jelqs my penis got longer and skinnier and upon finishing, it was extremely small and and skinny like a baby dick.

Immediately I can't get an erection and it doesn't have much if any sensation (numb). The head also appeared white for small period.

What's odd is my perineum feels loose now, as it's usually tight. Is this turtling or am I permanently scarred and should consider jumping off a bridge? Has anyone experienced this before? (If's been 4 hours since then, I can't sleep AT ALL!!!!)

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
P.S. it was ny first time trying this in a very long time, I did it for about 3weeks 7 years ago

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Impotence after jelqing, I'm afraid guys, please help?

Hello, last night I did jelqing for the first time in 7 years. I warmed up for 10mins and did about 50 jelqs at 20-30% erection.

Admittedly as I was doing it my penis got longer and skinnier and I was tensing up. I did a kegel and a reverse kegel and immediately my penis shriveled up to the size of a baby dick and the head was pale.

It has been about 12hrs since then and my penis feels numb, like it has no sensation. It isn't as small but still quite skinny and small.

What's odd is that before my penis always ached to touch and I was having to strain very hard to pee or poo, and had a golf ball feeling and tight perineum, but now my perineum feels mushy and I've passing stool and urine without straining, however I'm worried my penis will be stuck being impotent. I very scared and haven't even slept. Any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Tip-top

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Even tho i never did jelqs...at times i have an injury myself through stretching, i hope i can cure it by staing abstinent. If you feel pain or any negative changes, go see a urologist/andrologist right away. Dont wait.
Greetings.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sounds like it got over worked; did too much/too strenuous. More rest.

Alter your food intake; more vegetables, drink more water.
Avoid straining. You need to let your body take care of evacuating your bowels, without your involvement. Sit and read.

You ought to avoid panic/anxiety , they only exacerbate things. Really.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like it got over worked; did too much/too strenuous. More rest.

Alter your food intake; more vegetables, drink more water.
Avoid straining. You need to let your body take care of evacuating your bowels, without your involvement. Sit and read.

You ought to avoid panic/anxiety , they only exacerbate things. Really.

Thanks for the replies guys, have you ever delt with this issue before. I feel like crying, I'm extremely scared.

Eazygeezer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you have had massively overnight pe muscles or a spasm of some kind which may have resulted in a pelvic floor issue.
If you were having difficulty urinating before the jelqing something is clearly not right.
Might be worth going to see a urologist.

just my 2p worth as a layperson

donkeehote

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far as things that are in your immediate control, take some rest obviously. Drink lots of water and/or coconut water if its available to stay hydrated. Daily hot baths in epsom salts should aid in recovery if there is injury. Epidermal magnesium absorption is anti-inflammatory and also provide calming effects which is good for your mental state of mind.

If you are concerned that this is a serious injury, try to talk to a medical professional with experience in penile injuries (urologist). If you can convince them it is urgent they might see you right away.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today my penis is only slightly bigger, although the skin appears wrinkly. I has a half arsed morning wood and was able to force an erection but it was extremely skinny.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have seen some improvement in flaccid length. Penis was numb after I put ice on it for 10-15 mins (really dumb). Penis got even number than it already was. Been getting lame morning woods still, but penis hurts at the base. When erect it feels painful and stiff. I will beat this.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today, penis has a tad bit more sensation. Flaccid is softer, girthier and a bit larger, i'm hoping it's not the condition "loose flaccid"

Been getting morning wood and nocturnal wood, which are about a 5/10, penis feels very heavy, and also feels sorta painful upon erection, very achy stiff feeling. Will continue to heal.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Loose flaccid is not a condition. Where did you get that one from?

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score

ZimmZimm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
He means larger overextended flaccid, which has a 94 page long thread.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
My penis is like that after I masturbate and pee. What's the problem with "loose flaccid"? ED??

PointyStick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
He means larger overextended flaccid, which has a 94 page long thread.
I'm curious how this is a bad thing? When I had HF this was exactly what I wanted instead, got it and am happy with it. To me it's a sign of a relaxed pelvic floor.

Now not having HF is a problem too?

ZimmZimm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had larger softer flaccid in the beginning, and later on got smaller hard flaccid w/turtling. But the larger flaccid felt empty and out of life, it was not a good loose full hang flaccid. But i think that everybody doesn't get the same, there are differences.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the hell is a "loose flaccid"???

Hello Cusp82 and Hans, there's a HUGE thread here called "Large over extended flaccid" or something like that. The sufferers there call there condition "loose flaccid". The thread is currently 94 pages.

Loose flaccid is when the penis is much larger and softer and squishier than before pe injury and is suppose to be worse than hard flaccid.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
A much larger and softer flaccid? I'll take that right now. Doesn't sound like an injury to me; sounds kind of good.

ImScared

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A much larger and softer flaccid? I'll take that right now. Doesn't sound like an injury to me; sounds kind of good.

The point is I've always been a grower, with a 3inch flaccid and 7in erect and 5.5+ girth, and now I'm like 4-5inches flaccid OVERNIGHT with a 6in erection and like 5 or less girth. The erection also feels stiff and heavy while being way smaller and there's no pressure making the erection solid and rock like.

As always, unless a person suffers the injury, they can't empathise. Good day to you sir, bye