Impala's Progress

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys Im knew here but I've been doing PE for around 3 months now and thought I would start a log to help
keep me motivated. I just recently started a new program and it consists of the following:

Routine 1:
Warm up
3 reps of 30 sec Tunica Tug
1 full set of O-Bends
3 sets of 30 sec Double Uli's
- In between the each of the Uli's I do a set of 30 3 sec Jelqs
Warm Down

Routine 2:
Warm up
3 reps of 30 sec Internal Strech
1 full set of O-Bends
3 sets of 30 sec Compressors
- In between the each of the Compressor's I do a set of 30 3 sec V-Jelqs
3 sets of 15 Slinky Bends
Warm Down

Right now I'm doing Routine 1 Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Routine 2 on Tuesday and Thursday. Saturday and Sunday are my recovery day. If anyone has any suggestions I'm
more than happy to hear them.

Current Stats:

NBPEL: 6.6"
BPEL: 7.1"
EG: 5.125

3 month goal:

NBPEL: 7"
BPEL: 7.5"
EG: 5.5"

Last edited:

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I'm also taking L-Arginine and Gingko Biloba. I've always liked Arginine. Anyone ever used or heard of anyone using Gingko Biloba?

Last edited:

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Off day today. All I'm doing is some Heli's and very light stretches every couple times I go to the bathroom. Nothing strenuous whatsoever. I did a full workout this past week and I am not very sore at all. I've read that some people were sore after their workouts and viewed this as a PI that they were working their member. Does this mean that I am not doing my workouts hard enough?

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Off day again today. Just some occasional Heli's and easy stretching. I will be taking a sauna later and may do some light stretching and a few jelqs while Im in there. I feel like the heat from the sauna would really help increase my blood flow. To whoever is reading my log, I'll let you know how it goes!

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man!

I saw your comment on my log. Thanks for your kind words! And you threw me a question about on and off days too. I think I answered you on your another thread.

I was reading your log and I noticed that you are doing PE in sauna too. Awesome! Have you been peing in sauna for the whole three months? I just started around four weeks ago doing PE in sauna twice a week. Right now I don't do stretches at all (this is just a try-out to see how jelq routine works) but I was wondering how the stretching would be in the heat of the sauna? Like you wrote, the heat of the sauna is really nice and I reckon it could really help stretch gains. I haven't seen any experiences about sauna PE here in the forum so if you have something to share mate, I would be interested to learn.

I took L-Arginine few years ago for bodybuilding. It worked back then and I am sure it might work for PE too. In the end of November I used Gingko for two weeks. I had a hard flaccid and I read that it might help cure it faster. In terms of blood flow, it is hard to say because at the same time I started to drink erection tea, ate a lot of spicy food and took Koren Ginseng. So hard to say what Ginkgo did to my ding dong. But I had headaches and felt like fainting many times during the day after taking it.

Anyways, take care and let me know things!

Cheers!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No I have never done it before and thought I would give it a try. It was great! I really felt like I could feel more blood flowing into my penis when I was jelqing then I normally would if I was doing it at regular room temperature. The stretching went just as well. I felt looser and I think I got a better stretch than normal. At the end my penis definitely hung lower and fuller than after a regular workout and all I did was light stretching and jelqing! I think I am going to try to incorporate more sauna routines into my program. Thanks for the input on the Gingko. I have not had any of the effects you mentioned but I will be sure and watch for them. I am only taking 1/2 the recommended dose though. Im done for the night good luck and happy gaining to all!

mountie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was wondering what results, if any, you got from your initial 3 months. I noticed your stats were "curent" and not "starting". My stats are pretty much identical to your's so I am looking forward to following your progress.

Good Luck!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was wondering what results, if any, you got from your initial 3 months. I noticed your stats were "curent" and not "starting". My stats are pretty much identical to your's so I am looking forward to following your progress.

Good Luck!

Initial:
NBPEL: 6.75
BPEL: 6.3
EG: 4.8

I had some decent gains for the first three months but I would definitely like to see more. Do you have a log going?

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Workout:
- Warm up 5 min
- 3 x 30 sec Internal Stretch
- 3 x 30 sec Tunica Tug
- Full set of O-Bend
- 3 x 30 Double Uli
- 3 x 20 3 sec Jelqs

Rating:
- 8 out of 10

Notes:
- Realitvely difficult to maintain hardness which was a pain in the ass because I was pressed for time. Other than that workout was great! Really noticed improved fullness which I loved to see! Couple burst capillaries at the end of the workout but nothing major.

Happy gaining!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update:

I have decided to change my routines from 5 days on 2 days off to:

2 days on
1 day off
2 days on
2 days off

I feel like the added rest will help me heal better and plus I feel like 5 days in a row is overdoing it. Let me know what you guys think!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tomorrow for my session I think I will do my warm up, and warm down in the sauna. I really was a fan of how my last attempt at sauna PE went and think I will give it a try for the beginning and end of my routine. Seems like a great way to start and end a workout. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

RedAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey PremierImpala. I think that your updated log is good man. I think that the following: 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off is great and will give you great time to recover. Also, I'm not sure if I'm doing the exercises right or if I'm gripping hard enough. Would you have any advice on how hard to grip for the jelqing?

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Workout:
- 5 min Warm up (in sauna!)
- 3 x 30 sec Tunica Tug
- 1 x 20 3 sec Jelq
- 1 x 20 3 sec V-Jelq
- O-Bend (2, 3 and 4 fingers)
- After each bend (Left, Right, Forward, Backward) I did one set of 10 3 sec Jelqs
- 3 x 20 3 sec Jelq
- 1 x 25 sec Compressor
- 3 x 20 3 sec V-Jelq
- 1 x 25 sec Compressor
- 5 min Warm down (in sauna!)

Rating:
- 9 out of 10

Comments:
- Workout went great. Minor difficulty maintaining hardness but nothing unreasonable. Really enjoyed warm up/down in the sauna. I would definitely recommend giving it a try! On a side-note I have not had morning wood the past two day but I am attributing this to the fact that my sleep schedule has changed dramatically. I've gone from going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 11am for 2 weeks straight to going to bed at 11pm and waking up at 6:30am. I don't feel like I'm sleeping the way I should and am saying this is the cause for the lack of morning hardness. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know! Happy gaining to everyone!

RedAce thanks for the comment! As far as jelqing goes I would grip hard enough to where blood is clearly being forced up the shaft but not so hard as to where everything is being pushed up the shaft! It's hard to say really. Do what feels best for you. If you feel like the jelq isn't filling up your penis like it should as you move your grip, it's probably not. Just don't grip so hard that it feels like your dickhead is going to pop. I'm sorry if that doesn't help any, it's the best I can do though. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*** Off day today ***

Routine:
- 5 min warm up
- 15 minutes of edging
- 5 min warm down

Rating:
- 9 out of 10

Notes:
- Only got 5 hours of sleep last night and I feel like a damn zombie. I was happily surprised that I was able to get a solid edging session in though. Maintaining hardness was much easier than yesterday. Still no morning wood however I'm still attributing this to adjusting to my new sleep schedule. I'll probably just do minimal bathroom stretches for the rest of the day. I can't wait to workout tomorrow!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just did another 15 minute edging session and in the middle of it I accidentally discovered the reverse kegel and what is called ballooning. Holy hell! I've never seen myself so large and in charge! I was stoked. Another great edging session with the addition of the ballooning is a great way to end my day. I'd rate that small workout if you can call it that a 10/10 for sure! Good luck to everyone and thanks for reading.

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Routine:
- 5 min warm up
- 3 x 30 sec Tunica Tug
- 3 x 30 sec Internal stretch
- Complete set of O-Bend
- In between each rep I did one set of 15 3 sec Jelqs
- 1 x 30 sec Double Uli
- 1 x 20 3 sec Jelq
- 1 x 30 sec Double Uli
- 1 x 20 3 sec Jelq
- 1 x 30 sec Double Uli
- 15 min edging/ballooning session
- 5 min warm down

Rating:
- 10 out 10

Comments:
- Had morning wood this morning and I noticed that I slept a lot better last night. I think I'm finally getting used to my new sleeping schedule and I really believe this is what caused my temporary lack of morning hardness. Great workout today overall. No difficulty maintaining hardness and the finishing edging/ballooning session was a awesome cap to a great routine. Anyone reading this let me know if you have had any experiences with sleep affecting morning wood. Happy gains to all!

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey buddy!

Congratulations on finding a reverse kegel! I think it took two months from me when I found it in the middle of a masturbation session. It really is awesome! It looks like you're on fire man. Your last routine looks great and you rated it 10/10.

You are on the road to success! Keep up the good work.

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Routine:
- 5 min warm up
- 3 x 30 sec Tunica tug
- O-Bends (2, 3 and 4 fingers)
- 1 x 10 3 sec Jelq in between each direction (Left, Right, Forward, Backward)
- 1 x 15 3 sec Compressor
- 1 x 10 3 sec Jelq
- 1 x 10 3 sec V-Jelq
- 5 min warm down

Rating:
- 9 out of 10

Notes
:
- Morning wood this morning and I'm really hanging full. Workout was excellent today and had no problem maintaining hardness. Only reason I didn't rate this workout a 10 was because I did not have time to edge/balloon. Other than that it was awesome! I'm so anxious to measure but I'm going to wait until 2/1. Thanks for the kind words Elias. Yes I was extremely pumped when I realized I had figured out the reverse kegel. Its unreal!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*** Off Day ***

Forgot to add that last night I got in a edging/ballooning session. Only lasted 7 of my 15 minutes! I don't know what happened I must of just struck the right chord at the right time and BAM! PONR. Oh well. Today is my off day and I'll do light bathroom stretches with a possible edging session tonight (I work all day). To whoever is following thank you! Good luck to everyone.

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
***Off Day ***

Probably going to hit the sauna and maybe do some minor stretching. 2 weeks until measuring day! I can't wait.