I'm starting my PE NOW!! Got some q's?

Getmo79

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm taking matter into my own hands, literally and I've decided to start back doing PE. I've been a member since 08, but was only a serious routiner for a month and stopped. A bit skeptical and slightly disappointed. I see that there are many guys who have gained and I'm encouraged by their stories and want to be added in the realm of "gainers".
I've had my observations about it at first, but the one thing that hasn't changed is: I want a bigger, wider, harder penis. Point blank period.
My stats are as follows from today's measurement: BPEL:6 EG (at base) 5.75 and I've struggled off and on with slight to moderate ED.
(quit smoking 3 1/2 weeks ago AND have lost 8lbs) Additionally, I'll be purchasing the 5 G's here soon too. Hopefully the health changes and vitamins will aid in my ED/EQ issues, but I want to help it along. I purchased a book a few years ago called "Exercising the Penis" and that will be my guide as well as all of the guys on the site. So for any encouragement, advice, do's don'ts, I welcome any and all comments. I'll be posting at least once a week and will measure once monthly and post those as well. I have a 4 year anniversary at the end of the year and I want to see what I can gain by then.

My questions are:

1. Does PE interfere with sexual performance?

As I read, many say don't over train or that their EQ was weak a day or two after a workout. Plus, I started a kegel routine once and I may have gone overboard. But I can do alot of them and I did. Afterwards I noticed that I was coming sooner for a few days. I'm concerned because I don't want to do a workout, then my penis is too "tired" to actually perform when my wife wants sex. How do you guys handle that?

2. Looking at the LOT theory in JP's 90 day routine; does anyone still use that as an indicator or do train in all directions?

3. Tunica: I'm hearing many things about it and whether it's a determination of what you can grow to. Truth/false?

Thank all of you in advance for your input.

Sonny747

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hard training may influence EQ. Depends on the person and their intensity I guess.
Nobody really goes by the lot theory anymore as I understand. Train in all directions I think
Not sure about number 3

You already have good girth. Spend a year and get to 7 BPEL and you should be all good. I understand that working the Suspensory Ligs is the fastest way to gain. I hit this area by hanging BTC.

Good luck.,

Appleman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Question number one:
Does PE interfere with sexual performance?
No it does not from experience in fact it enhances sexual performance unless you over train.

With kegels, overdoing will affect you negatively too ( It affected me to a point of temporary ED for a few days to almost a week!!) but I rested for a week without PE and with little to no sex and came back to normal. When u "heal" u even come out stronger and harder!! But it is a matter of patience.....

Getmo79

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank you guys for your input. It means a lot. I'm at a point now to where I'm willing to work at it and see what the results may hold. think I'll be exercising tonight. Just bought the 5 G's and i'm excited to see the results. NOw I need to go get one of those pill seperators so i wont have to carry 5 bottles around all day. #motivated

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let us know how the supplements affect your libido and EQ. I am tempted to try them too, but I am
a little concerned about side effects, what with all the meds I am on.

Getmo79

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I've been taking them for a couple days and the 1st day, i got wood for no reason about 30 minutes after the fact.. at work with no stimulation at all. I'll keep you all posted. no differences as of yet. I'll post a week from now and let you guys know. On another note, going411by7, damn bro, your gains are crazy!! what gave you the most success? i'm damn near in awe dude. I'll keep with jp's 90 day. due to time i'll have to do the two days on and one off. any suggestions?

Getmo79

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been taking the 5g's. haven't been consistent lately due to not knowing when to take them. in the morning. in the morning AND night. or just mid evening to night. any insight? i usually take them in the morning, but not i'm doing it around 2-5pm. dont want to have better eq when i'm not gone be able to take advantage of the erection. I'll let you know how it works. any suggestions?? let me know