I'm not sure I understand fully...

Maxxx9000

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
...but the point of jelqing is to force more blood into the blood vessels than they are normally used to, so they break and heal with the capability to hold more blood. If that is true, than why is it better to jelq with a lower erection level and a lighter grip?

Would it not be better to jelq at a full erection level with a tight grip, so you are forcing the most blood into already full vessels?

An explanation would be helpful :)

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
All the blood and tissue needs to be manipulated is a light grip, using a tight grip is only gonna kill your penis and eventually (and I believe inevitabley) lead to an injury.

Also, don't jelq above this erection level because it is dangerous for your penis, it's another way that you can cause serious damage.

I believe the reason it works so well at the lower levels, I believe, is due to the elasticity of the penis and therefore the ease to elongate the penis.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
...but the point of jelqing is to force more blood into the blood vessels than they are normally used to, so they break and heal with the capability to hold more blood. If that is true, than why is it better to jelq with a lower erection level and a lighter grip?

Would it not be better to jelq at a full erection level with a tight grip, so you are forcing the most blood into already full vessels?

An explanation would be helpful :)

Blow up a balloon as tight as you can, then squeeze it really hard, KABOOMMMMM!!!! Now blow it up half way, then squeeze it gently and watch the air move. Also as you do this it is stretching and expanding, not BURSTING.

When you are at full erection your blood vessels are "MAXED OUT" and any more pressure would simply cause them to "EXPLODE". We don't actually want to "Break" the blood vessels. We want to Stretch them.
We don't want explosions, we want stretching and expansion, but not a constant stretch like an erection would provide but an intermittent stretching which allows the vessels to gradually "MOVE MORE". By doing it repetitively you are simultaneously warming up and stretching and with each stroke gaining more flexibility which allows you to actually excede Erection Maximum Stretch, without BURSTING anything. One of the most common injuries reported from doing PE is a Busted Blood Vessel.

Last edited:

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Again, differing opinions regarding PE. Once your penis is conditioned, nearly full erect jelqs can be very beneficial for girth gain. However, erect and tight grip will definitely cause serious problems. Above 70% you need to lessen your grip, not increase it. In the course of my jelqing sessions I can go from 20% up to 75% or so. My erection level dictates how firm my grip is. I don't know about others, but my erection level does not stay constant in the course of my 30 minutes or so of jelqing.