I'm new here. Please help

Sami90

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey guys
so i'm the new guy, my name is Sami and i'm really confused about where to start and what to do

so to start with those are my measurements

NBPL === 6.2
BPL === 6.7
GIRTH === 5.5 (I know it is a weird girth for my length )

so, i'm not gonna jump on the 8*6 train or anything but i just want to increase 1 inch to my length and if that came with 0.2 or 0.3 girth gains i would be really happy

where should i start?? are my goals reasonable?? how long would it take with really hard work??

Last edited:

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
START HERE button at the top left of the page.
Your girth length ratio is not wierd at all.
Welcome

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym Sami!

Wishful is right...again...START HERE tab is a good place to start! Makes sense too!

Your measurements are great and not weird at all! I started with much more humble stats and now am about where you are. Your girth is great and should improve if that is your goal with PE.

Wishing you well on your journey.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all of the essential information, as well as some beginner routines, to get you started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines like the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) to start off with. Follow it through for the full 90 days and do plenty of reading during this time to educate yourself before moving on to other exercises. Don't hesitate to ask questions, the members here are very helpful.

Sami90

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank you guys
i never got anything from the girls i was with but i'm doing this for my self confidence

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Glad you joined us Sami! Welcome! Just focus on your PI's & EQ when starting your conditioning routine. Also, start a jpurnal in the progress forum to post your daily activity. You'll not only stay motivated, but also have a good record of your exercises later on that will be an invaluable resource as you advance in PE. You'll also get feedback & support from our many helpful members to support your efforts along the way! Happy TUGGIN!:becky: