I'm convinced to stay on PE as a lifetime thing

terrya

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing structured routines on PE now for 3 months. Proper rest and days off. I've been keeping logs the whole time and will continue to do so. I've taken before pics and have measured myself about once a month. I have made gains....almost 1" in length and .5 in girth.

Why wasn't I doing this before, correctly, increasing the intensity gradually, just being patient and focused? I can tell, even without measuring, that I'm getting bigger. My cock feels and looks bigger. My erections are longer lasting. When I do my jelqing, and this sounds weird, but I don't have to do much at all get to get semi-hard...as I'm rubbing lube on my cock, noticing how bigger it's getting, I get hard just seeing that. :)

This is a lifetime thing now, fellas.

Reactions: PhibbysHammer

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Power and a big penis to you terrya.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
We care for our teeth and our feet, our hair and most other body parts all of our lives, why not our penis? ITs a Lifetime commitment for me as well. Good Luck to you!!

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is actually the very reason why I've never kept a log or haven't been a fan of measuring; once I saw how my penis reacted positively from the very first week, I knew that I was a "Lifer". However, for all those who choose to keep logs and all that jazz, if it helps with keeping you motivated and all then more power to you.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Lifer here as well for the same reasons all have stated above. I love this stuff!!

Shortschoolbus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
RGR that!

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE keeps your dick on red alert plus makes it bigger. Why would you ever stop? I'm afraid my dick will become the size of a Pringle can.