I'm back, with gains after plateau.

Pound_per_inch

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, man. Congrats on your achievements so far. May I ask how you achieve such good results? I know you have a progress thread, but I'd rather have you reply with a short summarized post. I saw the last pages in your progress thread, but I'd love to hear something like from how you started it until now.

I've always had in my mind that I will stop chasing new PE goals if I one day hit 8x6 (BPEL+BEG), but I am sure if I do so, I will try chasing 8 NBPEL and 6 MEG....

First your gains are great, do whatever you're up to, keep going!

I bought an extender and I tried it for a couple of weeks then ended up getting called in for a hernia op I was due.

Around 3 weeks into recovery I started doing light directional pulls. After recovery I carried on with the stretches but I started adding in the extender after each session for 1 or 2 hours.

I was seeing gains at this point.

I carried on with that routine for around 3 months I think.. I saw the bulk of my gains here.

I then tried the jelg free for 6 weeks, gained a mm or 2.

Then I went back to my original routine with the occasional hang for 30 mins or so. I made a mm or 2.

Since then I stopped gaining length.

I then tried a girth routine.

If do horse squeezes, eventually building up to 20 or 30,cant remember lol

I also pumped building up to 15 or 20 mins.. I made about half inch over 8 weeks.

This is all from the top of my head but it pretty accurate.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Half inch in 8 weeks from pumping - did you pump pre or post workout? or in the middle? Permanent gains, not typical fluff pump gains that goes away?
Vacuum I take it?

I just got a bathmate (again) and will pump post workout hoping it will aid me in some girth gains because i am def. a hard gainer when it come to girth. My dick can take a beating...

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
This is part of what is called an eternal state of dissatisfaction. The same applies with career, money, status, looks, etc. Once you attain a goal, that only satisfies for a moment, before you start thinking about wanting more. You can have sex 1000 times... and sure enough you will always want to do it one more time. Soon, you will get a 9-inch cock... and then realize what you REALLY want is 10 inches... and finally, when you get to 10 inches, no woman will want to be near your junk! :cool:

This is a great post!

One can be a slave to their ego or its master. Being a slave to it always brings misery, as the ego is insatiable. Learning what the ego is and striving to put it in the proper perspective in one's life is the beginning of self-mastery.

Pound_per_inch

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Half inch in 8 weeks from pumping - did you pump pre or post workout? or in the middle? Permanent gains, not typical fluff pump gains that goes away?
Vacuum I take it?

I just got a bathmate (again) and will pump post workout hoping it will aid me in some girth gains because i am def. a hard gainer when it come to girth. My dick can take a beating...

I used squeezes too.. In actual fact I contribute the gains to them rather than the pump.

Poolguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice gains what is your bpfsl now at 8.5 bpel

Irmo

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to the party, but, congratulations. First reaching this milestone and second for not being so addicted you freaked out during your six month 'vacation.' Seems healthy to me.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Way to go Pound! Glad to see you back my friend!

Cooperr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As the title says. I'm back.

I've had nearly 6 months off training as I couldn't get past 8.35 after a year of trying everything.

However after taking 6 months off I was glad to see I hadn't list size.

I started a side to side routine with an added use of an extender and a pump to finish off.

I am absolutely over the moon to inform the gym that after 8 weeks of training I have finally hit 8.5 inches bpel.

I have not changed my signature yet. I have started another 6 week run after a weeks break. I started yesterday. Hopefully I'm on a gain train, so let's see where it takes me.

It's good to be back in the game with gains!

Can you please tell me, did those gains also increase your erect glans size proportionally? And did you lose any EQ or experienced artificial- soft erections?

I hope your erect glans size also increased, off the pump, on off days of course.

So, does pumping cause proportional gains with glans permanently or only on shaft? Can you also check out the threads i created on my profile and maybe contribute?
:rolleyes:

Last edited: