I'm A Woman, Ask Me Anything!

TheZZWoman

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll bite the size bullet since this is PEGym -- How many guys have you been with, and what has the ranges in size been? Also any preference (eg. some seem to like to be maxed out, others like shorter so there is no risk with hard thrusting, etc).

To be honest - I think 5 - very low for today's standards. I couldn't tell you size, just that some where smaller than others. My first, I don't remember actually seeing his dick, as I was very nervous - I would say it was large but that is probably because it was my first and it felt large. I think ZZM is large and he tells me that since doing PE he has grown an inch but to be honest, if he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have noticed. I am personally into the experience. Sex is a very emotional thing for me and I can be quite fickle. Sometimes I want it fast and furious and you can't give me enough and others just nice and slow and easy feeling every fiber of his body. This is why I think having a strong relationship is so important because we can read each other and complement each others moods/moves. I sense what he needs at the time and he instinctively reads my moods and adjusts to my needs/wants. The others I have been with never really cared about that, only getting off. So whether they were big or small was not part of the equation as to if it was a great experience or not. I think I am a typical woman and so assume that other women want the same thing.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I say that one person can't speak on behalf of an entire gender, though I have no retort if you're speaking only for yourself.

I think this thread hits to the very heart of what this forum is - A Womans Perspective. It should be taken as such, there is and never would be that her perspective speaks for all women. And while she is my wife, I want to commend her for "putting herself out there" for you guys to use as a sounding board. This thread is of her own making and not a request from me. She will give you honest, from the heart answers without a lot of fluff. To be truthful, I think even I will learn a thing or two from these discussions.

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
I say that one person can't speak on behalf of an entire gender, though I have no retort if you're speaking only for yourself.

I agree, can only give one woman's perspective. There are other women on this site that are more than welcome to add to the conversation and I in fact encourage them to.

iDemandU2Grow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree, can only give one woman's perspective. There are other women on this site that are more than welcome to add to the conversation and I in fact encourage them to.
are you and TheZZMan the same person?

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you prefer to have sex with a man rather than a sex toy that was, theoretically, engineered to act as a 'perfect' sexual instrument (meaning you would get the most out of it in terms of raw, physical stimulation)?

If so, why?

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Since I'm always curious...hence my questions of the day (ahem)...

What does an orgasm feel like for you as a woman (albeit one woman out of billions, of course ;))?

How would you describe it?

How does your body react?

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you prefer to have sex with a man rather than a sex toy that was, theoretically, engineered to act as a 'perfect' sexual instrument (meaning you would get the most out of it in terms of raw, physical stimulation)?

If so, why?

A plastic instrument does not give foreplay, nibble on my ear and I can't feel its excitement as it grows because of me. I like it when I can feel his dick get larger and harder from just me leaning up against him. The instrument will never be "perfect" as it does not react to me so I would never get the most physical stimulation from it. It also only works on one area of the body and I like to feel sensations everywhere. Smell, taste, touch all at the same time are all part of making it the "perfect" experience.

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
Since I'm always curious...hence my questions of the day (ahem)...

What does an orgasm feel like for you as a woman (albeit one woman out of billions, of course ;))?

How would you describe it?

How does your body react?

Well the intensity can be different from one experience to another. The best ones come from a lot of teasing and foreplay and I am at the point of begging for it, my crotch will burn with desire. They are internal not external (Clitoral) although that can be stimulated at the same time. It is a little difficult to describe as nothing feels the same way, but I would have to say technically speaking it is a lot like a muscle spasm except its pure joy. It starts at the lower abdomen and explodes through the whole body making every muscle twitch and my skin tingle. They make every part of my body super sensitive to the touch and I want to just lie there and bask in the glow for a while reliving the experience in my mind as my body slowly recovers from the experience.

How about you, what does an orgasm feel like for you? I imagine it would be close to the same, maybe the focal spot has changed.

discreet

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

One can argue and with validity, the redundancy of man as woman can get along quite well with out us.

Conversely, we cannot w/o them.

However ZZWomans reply has removed any fear of my possible extinction and as a result, I will enjoy today most superbly.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ask you anything? Okay what laundry detergent to you prefer? Yes I'm serious!

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
Ask you anything? Okay what laundry detergent to you prefer? Yes I'm serious!

I am allergic to Tide although I love the way it cleans. Usually prefer ALL clear and unscented - Sensitive skin but we use the Tide and rinse it twice and I put skin cream on to make hubby happy as his line of work requires something with a little power behind it.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well the intensity can be different from one experience to another. The best ones come from a lot of teasing and foreplay and I am at the point of begging for it, my crotch will burn with desire. They are internal not external (Clitoral) although that can be stimulated at the same time. It is a little difficult to describe as nothing feels the same way, but I would have to say technically speaking it is a lot like a muscle spasm except its pure joy. It starts at the lower abdomen and explodes through the whole body making every muscle twitch and my skin tingle. They make every part of my body super sensitive to the touch and I want to just lie there and bask in the glow for a while reliving the experience in my mind as my body slowly recovers from the experience.

How about you, what does an orgasm feel like for you? I imagine it would be close to the same, maybe the focal spot has changed.

Are you multiorgasmic or one and done? It seems my wife's orgasm get more and more intense and cum one right after another, especially when I pound her cervix. I always thought hitting the cervix was a bad thing, but not for Mrs Party.

incognito22

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My question is: Does the thought of a big dick turn you on? And the sight also :D

Peace

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you multiorgasmic or one and done? It seems my wife's orgasm get more and more intense and cum one right after another, especially when I pound her cervix. I always thought hitting the cervix was a bad thing, but not for Mrs Party.

I am multi-orgasmic, but don't always want one right after the other because I like to enjoy what has just happened. Sometimes however one great orgasm can result in another as everything is so sensitive it doesn't take much especially if he concentrates on a different area. As far as the cervix there was a time when it was uncomfortable but I believe there was something wrong. I enjoy the deep thrust hitting the cervix and often grab his ass with both hands pulling him deeper - he at one point was concerned he was not large enough to give me what I want but it had nothing to do with his size. He was hitting all the right spots and I just wanted more of "him" making love to me, not necessarily a "deeper" experience. I was completely satisfied.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score

My heart will start to beat faster and I will sometimes hold my breath (although I have learned that panting like a dog makes the pleasure rush faster). My perineum will start to clench as electricity surges up. If I clench hard, the pleasure increases hundred hold. A flush of pleasure will continue to rise like a volcanic river until the sensation of ecstasy overflows.

Yeah...that is what it feels like.

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
My question is: Does the thought of a big dick turn you on? And the sight also :D

Peace

The sight of the right dick turns me on - I was once at a Chippendale performance and truly thought I would enjoy the experience but found myself disgusted. All I could think about as these guy were dancing around was how dirty their dicks must be and didn't want one touching me. On the other hand the head of a dick peeking out from under a shirt or the top of underwear is sexy. The bulge of a dick in the right pair of pants is hot. I think I like the mystery of what else is there. A person with a nice physique can get my imagination going and be a turn on but not because I think he might have a big dick, its more of what I think he might be able to do for me with his dick. When you look at a woman do you think about if her vagina is tight, or do you think about how she could rock your world with her killer body and full lips?

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
My heart will start to beat faster and I will sometimes hold my breath (although I have learned that panting like a dog makes the pleasure rush faster). My perineum will start to clench as electricity surges up. If I clench hard, the pleasure increases hundred hold. A flush of pleasure will continue to rise like a volcanic river until the sensation of ecstasy overflows.

Yeah...that is what it feels like.

yeah... so the same!

TheZZWoman

Well Done !
Reaction score
With the exception of the perineum part, for me its the clitoris and labia becoming more and more sensitive.

closed267

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you /women except a man to be hard all the time during foreplay without stimulation? (not talking here about hand job or blowjob)

Cause I am 24 years old and my erection can stay hard, fluctuate or soften.
So when going down on my partner I sometimes use my hand to stimulate myself and to be ready for interocurse? Other times it stays hard or fluctuate or it gets fully hard on its own

It can even happen that when we both are naked I just have a semi erection and need a bit stimualtion (happens rarely but happens)

intercourse is not a problem

Last edited: