I want to shoot.

jaybo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Is it possible to train yourself to shoot sperm? i have always dribbled and ever since i saw a cumshot scene i have wanted to shoot. any ideas?

arkham

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your oozing is caused by weak kegels then yes you can shoot, but if not then there is probably nothing you can do.

jaybo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
when i am about to ejaculate my muscle contracts really hard and i cant stop it will this be what is making me ooze?

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
when i am about to ejaculate my muscle contracts really hard and i cant stop it will this be what is making me ooze?

I have the same problem. Didn't before but with having this prostate issue and I'm quite sure there are some pelvic problems going on too.

jaybo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
what prostate issue is that? i am 24 and never had a prostate examination. :S

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what prostate issue is that? i am 24 and never had a prostate examination. :S[/QUOTE

Like swollen up, pain, penis and ball shrinkage, hard to piss standing up most the time and hard to ejaculate as well, with some burning left behind most the time.... Seen my dr and he can't do much more because he isn't licensed to do the test I need, can't afford a urologist ither... Don't know what to do...

jaybo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
oh thats not cool texas.... :( i cant think of any advice sorry. :(. ok arkham is there a way to stop the involuntary contractions of the PC muscle? as i feel even this would improve ejaculation and orgasm

arkham

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There was imac's thread abut it in preejaculation section

ThirdArm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you tense up before you ejaculate, in anticipation of making a mess? Just my experience: If you're in a place where you might make a mess (near a keyboard, for example) you may inhibit yourself.

My advice is to find a place to totally let go with no worry of where it lands. Wait a bit in between ejaculations to increase your libido a bit first.

Praetorian

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can try 'edging'. If you spend a good hour or so edging to the point before ejaculation (try to not reach the 'pre-cum' stage until the last ascent to orgasm) you may find that you can shoot.

When you are going to orgasm after 5-6 edgings, let the pre-cum make it's way out a little...hold back a bit then really let yourself go. The pre-cum acts as a natural lubricant for the sperm to exit the penis in the greatest volume. I have dribbled sometimes but other times my junk goes flying everywhere lol. One partner from many years ago wanted me to ejaculate on her face which was kind of exciting (had never had anyone want that before). However, it was so exciting that it jetted out like a salvo of cannon fire, over her head and went onto the crocheted cushion covers her mum had made on the couch behind her rofl. Took ages to find and wash out all of the jizz.

Good luck in your quest. I believe that through pelvic floor training and edging, you should be able to do it.

Reactions: Robberman

arkham

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I belive I have tried everything posible. Nothing works for me;/ Maybe I should surgery make my pee hole smaller :p Just a joke.

I remember that I shot in my life at least 4 times.

Last edited:

jaybo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i dont feel worried about letting go and making a mess, it just tenses up and i cant stop it no matter how much i think about it. i think its from trying to cum faster when masturbating i used to tense up to make it faster. is it possible to stop these "spasms"?

James.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you tense up before you ejaculate, in anticipation of making a mess? Just my experience: If you're in a place where you might make a mess (near a keyboard, for example) you may inhibit yourself.

My advice is to find a place to totally let go with no worry of where it lands. Wait a bit in between ejaculations to increase your libido a bit first.
Yeah waiting a bit beween ejac defo helps. The other day after going near a week with ejac I freaking shot about 2 feet in the air lol

9TeXaS0BaD3BoY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
most of the time when I am about to ejaculate I edge, and usually I shoot it far when I do.There are times though, when I do a kegel and stop it then when I finally release it I don't cum as much as I feel I should have and it stings a lil bit...

whitewash1234

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can try 'edging'. If you spend a good hour or so edging to the point before ejaculation (try to not reach the 'pre-cum' stage until the last ascent to orgasm) you may find that you can shoot.

When you are going to orgasm after 5-6 edgings, let the pre-cum make it's way out a little...hold back a bit then really let yourself go. The pre-cum acts as a natural lubricant for the sperm to exit the penis in the greatest volume. I have dribbled sometimes but other times my junk goes flying everywhere lol. One partner from many years ago wanted me to ejaculate on her face which was kind of exciting (had never had anyone want that before). However, it was so exciting that it jetted out like a salvo of cannon fire, over her head and went onto the crocheted cushion covers her mum had made on the couch behind her rofl. Took ages to find and wash out all of the jizz.

Good luck in your quest. I believe that through pelvic floor training and edging, you should be able to do it.

salvo of cannon fire, ROFL

Vivii

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to know this aswell, after edging for about 1-2hours or even shorter than that i usually shoot for 4-6 ropes then dribble i'd prefered if i can shoot it all out and no dribble. I've tried contracting my pc muscle(reverse kegel aka forcing the pee out) but with no improved results i've been doing kegels for about 3months or so any tips?

Vivii

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bump i really want to know more about this.

clarkstr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
edging helps me, also L arginine. I think pulling my foreskin fully back tightens my slit and makes the cum shoot further, Any other uncut guys have any suggestions on shooting with foreskin?

NeedSevenBySix

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
wow that must suck mine goes flying everywhere lmao