• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I think I've found a routine that's going to give me some good girth gains.

dukenukem8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started this intense girth routine a week ago, I'm on my 2nd rest day (5 days on 2 days off) and let me tell you, I thought it was gonna fatigue me more than it was gonna help. But I figured maybe I'm not being intense enough for girth (I'm very well conditioned) so i added 10 min of pumping, 25-50 5 sec erect squeezes and manual jelqing. It doesn't take too long but it really forces a good pump. Every single day of the routine and my off days I've woken up with morning wood. I guess riding the fatigue does work. I should be able to hit 5 3/4 in about 6 months or so :) I'll finally break the plateau of 5.1-5.3.
One question I did have was, since most of my routine exercises are done at 75%-100% erection and I'm seeing awesome PI's what would be my limiting factor? That would be my tunica if I'm not mistaken, correct? And since I'm only going for girth and if that is my limiting factor, what would be some other good exercises I could add to help expand my tunica?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
That sounds about right to me, your tunica is your limiting factor. If you are feeling fatigue from this routine I wouldn't push it any further. Ride it out for a while and see what results you may gain from it.

dukenukem8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds about right to me, your tunica is your limiting factor. If you are feeling fatigue from this routine I wouldn't push it any further. Ride it out for a while and see what results you may gain from it.

I'm already done with one week, so I'm thinkin another 4 to 7 weeks before I measure to see if it's working. Is 5.75 realistic for about 6 to 8 months if I stay consistent you think?

Average_Jonny

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The 5 second erect squeezes for reps sound like a neat approach. Thanks!

dukenukem8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You get pretty good expansion with them as well. I do them at the end of my workout too because they are the most intense. You have to make sure you're very well conditioned for them too. I've been at this on and off for over a year.
I kegel and close at the base, and then do an ok grip under my glans as well. And push the 2 together very slowly for 5 seconds.
So yeah, if you do them. Make sure you're very well conditioned first.

If I make some good gains off of this after another months or 2 I'll make sure to post.

dukenukem8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Already seeing a bit of progress :) I tried the tp tube test, and I get halfway and can't go any further. It used to just almost slide right through at 5. Now my skin starts to go over the side and it gets uncomfortable. So it's safe to say I'm officially "thick" and not just super long lol. I'm not going to measure for another 4 to 6 weeks though, cause the slight volume increase that's happening over time. I added in a day or two of stretching as well, so maybe over a while who knows, I could have a 10x6 lol, I'd be considered gigantic.

I'll keep this thread updated as to if I've gained on the tape measure in about a month or two :) so far though, seeing some good expansion, can't even fit in those anymore.