I think i got her pregnant!!!!

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
youre totally right MrBD...and its not so much about religion...im a not-so-serious catholic. My family is hispanic, and if i mention abortion to my mother, she would slap the taste off my mouth, no joke. i dont want my family to be dissapointed, we hispanics believe in family values like that. if i have to deal with the stress ill be as ready as i can be. but then again i would prefer if she wasnt pregnant.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not only would she slap the taste out of your mouth but you would get multiple slippers and sandals to the head.
I got plenty of Hispanic friends and my god do the women beat their kids when the kids do something really stupid ;)
Anyways you're not wrong to post on here and ask the question because of a lack of sexual experience and etc.
For me bro I juice the hell up during masturbation, sex, foreplay. So much pre-cum. And I define my precum as a clear see through liquid.
But you have nothing to worry about bro!
For 4-5 sessions me and my girlfriend would have sex without a condom and trust me there was a lot of precum going inside of that vagina but so far, so good. Knock on wood though don't wanna be caught with my pants down (hee hee.)

Last edited:

Fli-Fisher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you got her prego my wife is going to flip... We have 1 kid and have been trying for a second one. We have been having sex for like 6 months now and like 3 times a week unprotected, and I blow my entire load in her every time. I would literally be like the stars aligning for her to be preg. There is sooooo much to it. They have to be ovulating, and a lot of girls don't ovulate regularly. Plus there is so little sperm in precum that the chances there make it remote.

I would say don't worry but I am sure you will be freaking out until she has her period.

Last edited:

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Precum -- it is really common to make a lot when you are really aroused and kept that way for a long while (like with a girl as you work your way up to sex). I don't know how much you guys make when you masturbate, but I am used to seeing quite a bit of that lovely stuff when involved in lovemaking, especially if we hold off on the main event for a while and engage in a lot of teasing and stroking first.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well BW put it this way, with me and my girlfriend, leading up to the Big Show, it's like a flood. When it's just a one man band in town it's not quite as severe, but there is still a puddle that gets made.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
holy sh*t this makes me feel alot better, but im still kinda nervous. that night we talked dirty for like 30 minutes and it teased the hell out of me. maybe thats the stimulus to my penile precum response. its been more than a week since then and she got sick about yesterday. she caught a cold and she started feeling lightheaded and threw up. i know it takes a month or so to get prego symptoms, so i just treated it like a bad cold. plus she tends to get ligthheaded easily so im not worrying about that. thanks guys. ill keep you updated, but damn. about 3 more weeks for her period to come, ughhh we did it right after her last period. now i gotta wait this long.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what would this "plan b pill" be??? srry if im slow but what exactly are you referring to?

O.G.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Google is your friend mate.

The Plan B pill prevents pregnancy and is meant for the occurrence of a variety of scares like a condom break, or forgetting to pull-out, or just getting semen in or near the vagina and the couple are scared. I know most pills work only within a time frame of 48 hours of when the deed actually happened. Sometimes it is called the "morning after pill".

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
oh gotcha...btw i was relieved today for i was completely turned on with my gf...i felt something wet in my pants and i went to take a look and it was a shitload of precum, not as much as when i lost my virginity but it couldve gotten there if i was teased a bit longer...damn this is nice, going to have anal sex with her for the first time...hope it goes good. im almost over this pregnancy thing. i just have to be more careful.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK Radio, first off, what does religion have to do with this? Religion hasn't even been discussed. Secondly, what's wrong if she gets pregnant anyways? Maybe they don't want to be parents just yet? I can tell you first hand being a parent is the hardest fucking job you'll ever, EVER have and I know because I do it every day of my life. Lastly, "is abortion illegal for you"? I seriously hope that you aren't advocating getting an abortion should she get pregnant.............pregnancy and/or abortion isn't something to be taken lightly.

I assumed he is religious because he sounds extremely desperate about making sure his girlfriend isn't pregnant...pregnancy isn't such a terrible thing (where I come from, anyways). Pregnancy and abortion isn't to be taken lightly, I agree, but it's not the end of the world. Should a teenager become pregnant by accident, abortion is the option to take. Of course it's a very serious matter, but it's under control. Where I come from, teen pregnancy isn't very common. My mother got pregnant in her twenties, then she had an abortion. She's the only woman I know that got an abortion in her life. None of my female friends or women I've been with have ever gotten pregnant involuntarily...condoms and contraceptive pills are excellent. Things like broken condoms aren't very common, but they do happen. My best friend was fucking his girlfriend...he came..when he pulled out, the condom was ripped. So his girlfriend took the morning-after pill (plan B). In canada, you dont need a prescription for the morning-after pill, you get it for 5$ over the counter at any pharmacy. My ex-girlfriend took 4-5 morning-after pills total in her life, because I came inside of her while she was off the pill once...the other times, we were just making sure she wouldn't get pregnant cuz we got paranoid. It happens, it's under control. It's not the end of the world.

This guy came in here REALLY stressed out about getting his girlfriend pregnant. I dont see why that's necessary. And she wont even be pregnant, the chances are much less than 1%....precum on boxers, then contact between boxers and condom...less than 1%. He's just inexperienced and I was only wondering why he is making a big deal out of this. He's going to be just fine.

Now I recommend your girlfriend gets started on the contraceptive pill...if you guys decide to have sex regularly...and if you're okay with contraception??

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Google is your friend mate.

The Plan B pill prevents pregnancy and is meant for the occurrence of a variety of scares like a condom break, or forgetting to pull-out, or just getting semen in or near the vagina and the couple are scared. I know most pills work only within a time frame of 48 hours of when the deed actually happened. Sometimes it is called the "morning after pill".

You can take Plan B up to 5 days after ejaculatory fluid has entered the vagina.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmmm ill see about the pill for the future, but im certain she isnt prego now, but youre right i just need more experience.