I think i got her pregnant!!!!

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now i lost my virginity about a week ago, and i did something that leaves in doubt and makes me feel soo stupid...i will begin telling my story from a thursday night until now. on thursday night i was masturbating after a long time of not doing so. after i ejaculated, i went to sleep. on friday it was all cool i urinated about 2 times that day, maybe 3 and i didnt masturbate. on saturday evening my gf and i were doing our thing and i was very hard...i told her i really wanted to have sex with her, and she told me after she finished school we could, which is in like 4 years...and i told her i couldnt wait that long, but i would if i had to. This has happened multiple times, but shell always just smile and tell me the same thing...at first it was after marriage, then she narrowed it to after school, but it would always be comical for we joked around and i guess she felt happy that she could turn me on. i knew she really wanted to try having sex with me but hse always brought up consequences. keep in mind that i really love her and i promised myself to have sex with the person i was going to spend the rest of my life with. well this particular saturday night our hormones took over. and we were both nervous...i told her id use a condom and it was good. i have learned the key to sex is to relax and thats what i did. my penis was slowly going flaccid for i was trying to relax and i was nervous as well. i felt liquid ooze out of my shaft, and it seemed to me it was precum. it was spread around my boxers. when i got up i went into my room got a condom *Durex: her pleasure* and i put it in my pocket and went to the bathroom to inspect this precum. it was a bit more than average in my case for it was spread around one side of my boxers. i grabbed toilet paper and cleaned the liquid of my glans and shaft. when i went back into the room where i lost my virginity...i took out the condom and put it on, but somehow my hand touched my boxers and i got some of the precum on it, which touched the tip of the condom. i rubbed the condom on a dry part of my underwear and i told myself "its just precum, well more than usual but its precum...you urinated a few times yesterday and today, if thered be any sperm left from thursday it would be a miracle. so i brushed the tip of the condom quickly, i was soo nervous and desperate, so i put my penis inside of her and thats that. well we had fun...it hurt her at first but she felt better as we went. sunday was chiil, but on monday she was behaving weirdly...and on tuesday she asked if she could be pregnant. so i researched and researched and i really need some answers...i have a few questions for all men reading this....can you feel a sensation when your precum dribbles in your shaft (not like an ejaculation sensation, but a mini one, like not as strong)? what color is your precum? really light grayish clear or just clear? how much of it comes out in a good precum day? im just nervous thinking i possibly ejaculated instead of precumming...i mean i didnt cum when i had sex...i did so after she left and it came out in good quantity...ughhhh im sooo confused. it was right after her period when we did it and we are waiting for her period to come which is longer since its 28 days average...dammit its a long time for me time just goes by so slowly now that i think of how foolish and careless i was to trust my self i was too nervous. please answer my questions to get some weight off my back. answer honestly.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
another question..when you kegel really hard do you feel a sensation and do you precum?

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't worry about it your chances of getting her pregnant with what you are describing is EXTREMELY small to 0%.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ill come down but i was nervous and some of that precum i dint wipe went inside of her im most positive...man idk whatever life throws at you, you gotta deal with but im still awaiting her period

O.G.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just be more careful if it worries you. I suggest you read up a lot and learn your sh*t, also maybe figure out a few things in life. Are you prepared to face the consequences? There is a very, very small chance you got her pregnant. I would bet a lot of money she is not. Sex is a great thing with the right people, maybe you two aren't quite ready?

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
we love each other to death...i was just foolish that night...if she isnt ill make sure im far more careful. can anyone answer my precum questions?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far as I know you do no precum because of kegeling. It just kind of comes :p

-UYN-

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only time you should have pre cum when kegeling is if you are hard when you are doing it. That would be natural.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Dude, if you just had sex this past Thursday or Friday, there is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL she could possibly know whether or not she's pregnant this soon. No way. Women don't usually start displaying signs of pregnancy until several weeks to a month or so AFTER intercourse in which you ejaculated inside of her. I know because when I was married, my now ex wife and I had sex one night in August and it wasn't until late Sept., early Oct. that I was buying and EPT to see if she was pregnant or not........she had the symptoms but wanted the pregnancy test to be sure.

As for the precum, yeah, the odds of her getting pregnant from that are nill but again, it's way too soon for her to know anything. Her body wouldn't be reacting this fast.

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude, if you just had sex this past Thursday or Friday, there is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL she could possibly know whether or not she's pregnant this soon. No way. Women don't usually start displaying signs of pregnancy until several weeks to a month or so AFTER intercourse in which you ejaculated inside of her. I know because when I was married, my now ex wife and I had sex one night in August and it wasn't until late Sept., early Oct. that I was buying and EPT to see if she was pregnant or not........she had the symptoms but wanted the pregnancy test to be sure.

As for the precum, yeah, the odds of her getting pregnant from that are nill but again, it's way too soon for her to know anything. Her body wouldn't be reacting this fast.

It is the same thing as someone having unprotected sex. They are worried about contracting HIV and the next day magically start having flu like symptoms and are aching and have swollen lymph nodes (the first stage of HIV infection) yet it doesn't occur in a few hours. Never has.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yup, it is actually pretty hard to get pregnant, it takes a lot of sperm (way more than might be present in a tiny drip).

Also MrBD is right -- the earliest there is even a remote chance of telling if a woman is pregnant is about 3 weeks after she conceived. Go read the back of a pregnancy test kit if you don't believe us. At that point (3 weeks or so post-conception) there is just barely enough change in hormone levels for a test kit to detect. There is NO WAY that a girl can tell she's pregnant just a couple of days after having sex.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah i'll have the test ready if her period is a little late, shes been trying to lose weight so it should come early...thanks guys, and btw how much precum do you guys produce in a good day?

ScottieJ2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah i'll have the test ready if her period is a little late, shes been trying to lose weight so it should come early...thanks guys, and btw how much precum do you guys produce in a good day?

A few drops per erection. Very little compared to an ejac.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ugghhhh i really dont know about this i had an unusual amount smeared on my underwear...funny thing is i didnt get that "feel good" ejaculating feeling before that happened, hmmm...well maybe it was from being nervous that i produced alot of precum. it was my first time. idk

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ugghhhh i really dont know about this i had an unusual amount smeared on my underwear...funny thing is i didnt get that "feel good" ejaculating feeling before that happened, hmmm...well maybe it was from being nervous that i produced alot of precum. it was my first time. idk

You were sweating pre cum you were so nervous! lol

Reactions: millia

MrBigDick

Reaction score

Well, since my dick isn't exactly a leaky faucet, I don't really know. The only time I get precum is if I get a good hard on and I leave it be for some time then I might get some on the tip. Otherwise, the only time I get any is if I'm doing a long masturbation session, then I can get the stuff oozing down the glans and onto my shaft very easily.

MrBigDick

Reaction score

Dude, did you even ejaculate inside of her?

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry bro...I dont mean to sound like an asshole, but this was a little bit comical to read.

She is NOT pregnant, man.

I guarantee you, the little bit of precum is NOTHING. Calm down bro.

Lol..

are you guys going to have sex on a regular basis now, like most people?

so which religion is this? what's wrong if she gets pregnant anyways? Is abortion illegal for you?

MrBigDick

Reaction score
Sorry bro...I dont mean to sound like an asshole, but this was a little bit comical to read.

She is NOT pregnant, man.

I guarantee you, the little bit of precum is NOTHING. Calm down bro.

Lol..

are you guys going to have sex on a regular basis now, like most people?

so which religion is this? what's wrong if she gets pregnant anyways? Is abortion illegal for you?

OK Radio, first off, what does religion have to do with this? Religion hasn't even been discussed. Secondly, what's wrong if she gets pregnant anyways? Maybe they don't want to be parents just yet? I can tell you first hand being a parent is the hardest fucking job you'll ever, EVER have and I know because I do it every day of my life. Lastly, "is abortion illegal for you"? I seriously hope that you aren't advocating getting an abortion should she get pregnant.............pregnancy and/or abortion isn't something to be taken lightly.

slowhiker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well i have my beliefs, if im a daddy in less than a year so be it...away with abortion. fuck that. im postive i didnt cum inside of her...i had a condom on. but if you see my story i got some sticky stuff which i assume is precum...on the condom, and i cleaned a bit off, but stupid me trusted myself to go inside of her right after...now im sitting here debating with myself. shure if she is prego so be it, but id prefer her not to be for thatll just make my life harder. my MAIN concern is deciding wether or not it was precum...thats why im asking if any of you get an unusual amount coming out of your glans, or describe it for me lolz....im now 99% sure she isnt prego, but that 1% is being a total bitch and still messing with my mind. i shouldnt be nervous anymore but i am for if she is prego...ill have to deal with her family, my family, and economic problems.