• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I started the journey today and I need your help!

xser

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey, after some days of research and finding this amazing forum, today I decided to give this a try. I wanted to ask some questions that I have (and hopefully they can help other newbies too).

1. I want to gain both length and girth and I saw this routine but I don't know if it's good (if it's not or you know a better one don't hesitate to tell me).
-Warm up (I just go to the shower for a few minutes)
-Stretching for 5 minutes (I do it manually upwards, left and right for 10 seconds)
-100 jelqs
-Cool down

2. I haven't been able to finish the routine because after 3 jelqs I'm already hard. If you know how can I cope with that tell me please. I thought about masturbating before but I also don't know if masturbating is good overall if I want to get a bigger penis.

3. What can I really expect if I'm consistent? I know that everyone has a different body but I don't want to have high expectations so if you could tell me about your journey I'll be thankful.

If you have any extra reccomendation I would love to hear it!

Thank you so much and wish me luck haha :)

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Xser!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

After a few days, your dick gets accustomed to it and it becomes less sensitive to the exercises.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .

Lionheart66

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
U have to use other hand as well while jelqing. Take a firm grip of the base of ur penis (you know, a grip like OK-sign) when u have partial erection so that the blood doesn't escape and then jelq. When u release your grip u can see that ur dick is still in the same partial erection u started with even though it might feel erect and harde while jelqing.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing and masturbating are 2 completely different things. In time you will develop this mindset and you will be able to Jelq with lower erections.
Do the program you posted 2on/1off and after 2 months measure. You may gain 0,5 inch you may gain nothing. No one can predict.
the good thing is that after doing it for 2 months your penis will be more conditioned and you can move on to different stuff.