• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I need to increase erection quality

FOX

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been following a PE routine for a few weeks however it is greatly cutting in to my work and social schedule. I have realized that I cannot devote this much time to making my penis bigger. I am now more interested in increase the quality of my erections. My penis head is NEVER fully engorged. The only time I feel it fully engorged is when I am edging or getting a blow job standing up. I believe my erection quality is MAYBE a 7. What is the best way to increase this? Kegels? I have been taking Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba. Light jelqs? I'd love it if you guys could write me up a quick "erection quality" routine to follow.

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Fox , millia has good information . Edging has great benefits .
You could try the search function to help you with your goals .
mael out !!!

Mc Dong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can't give you a specific routine, but practice edging man. 20 minutes a day, only ejaculating 2 or 3 times a week. That REALLY helped improve my EQ.

Doing this will help with your EQ.

MD

Nikos23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been following a PE routine for a few weeks however it is greatly cutting in to my work and social schedule. I have realized that I cannot devote this much time to making my penis bigger. I am now more interested in increase the quality of my erections. My penis head is NEVER fully engorged. The only time I feel it fully engorged is when I am edging or getting a blow job standing up. I believe my erection quality is MAYBE a 7. What is the best way to increase this? Kegels? I have been taking Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba. Light jelqs? I'd love it if you guys could write me up a quick "erection quality" routine to follow.

i got the other side thing man lol. My head is fully and my penis is soft to the sides.. I believe its due overmasturbation..

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
edging does not interfere with gains, right?