• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I just gain 0.25inch in a few days

Tomorrow.Dream

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm Dreamer,

I want to tell you my story.. I have 7' dick, yeah I know it's not small, but I was trying to make it bigger, get better erection and etc, ya. I was doing jelqing hald year ago, I used extender, I used bathmate but nothing.. Maybe I had no patience. But couple months ago I saw that I have PE, and I was searching for info, doing kegels, RK and etc. I was eating food which can give more blood circulation and etc. One day I was working out, and findout that my dick get bigger after I ate few products, yeah sounds crazy. Than I waited few days and tried it one more time, and yeah.. Now is 4th time when I eat it and my dick is 0.20-0.25 bigger now! What you think guys? Should I share it?
<no soliciting of our members>

Last edited by a moderator:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
no.

Sounds like you just experienced increased erection quality/possibly measurement variation.

canadaboi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7-feet in length . . . Jesus.

I agree with Dangler, though I particularly think it's somewhat conspicuous that you just created an account and your first post is about a story of you growing significantly over night whilst hyping-up the revelation a specific edible despite mentioning more than one -- possibly to avoid suspicion. I guess it theoretically could just be the euphoria from your supposed gains, but I'm wary of the narrative that you're doing this because you're good Samaritan.