• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I hope to gain. For some reason.

Ongekibou

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What's up guys?!

I'm 19, and I'm 6'1". Yeah. Makes you wonder my height, if I have a schlong that long! I'm Vegan, alongside being a health nut; leading me to be in awesome, right?! Yeah. Cooler than a Llama wearing sunglasses.

So, real stat is BPEL: 7" and EG: 5" (avg). Plenty big enough, sorry to you smaller guys, but best of luck in your endeavours! I'm aiming for 1' by 3/4' in the end. But, y'know, 9" by 6" is fine too. Especially since I like blowjobs; 6" girth is the limit for that, right?

I'm going with jpop's routine, 'cept with Cool Down in place of Warming Down (since it's easier to do).

Been on it for four days, since Monday. No time tommorow, so I'm making up for it on Saturday (going for Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Sat). I forgot to add kegels to the routine as well, on Monday and Tuesday, but I did them yesterday, and plan on doing them tommorow.

I got a great morning wood this morning; the EQ was fantastic-al! And then I noticed my first pinpoint bruise. Yay!

Hit y'all back whenever. Don't be strangers now. If I can be bothered, I'll post pictures, but seriously... what straight male wants to see some kid's penis? For that matter, what gay male? And for the matter, what female?

Laters!

pops

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the PE zone an good luck with the program.