I have a super tense pelvic floor. Any ideas on where to go from here?

Swedishguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone! :D

After several years of research online and trying out various things, I have finally come to terms with what my problem is and why I can't last for more than about 15 seconds in bed.

Since I was but a child, I seem to have had to contract my PC muscles, I.E. do a kegel, in order to empty my bladder completely when urinating and I did start masturbating at a very young age. Nowadays, I have some trouble starting to urinate and the stream is quite weak and is constantly interrupted and I still need to do a kegel squeeze to empty it completely. I do tend to flex my PC muscle quite a lot while I have an erection too.

It would definitely appear as if I have a very tense pelvic floor or PC muscle! I really need to start working on this as soon as possible to start enjoying sex more as soon as I can and I am prepared to move forward as slowly as it takes and am very aware that it will be a lengthy process. But I'm more than prepared to start doing something about this now that I've finally narrowed my problem down!

So.... What do I do now exactly? xD

I found the guide here on what signifies a balanced/unbalanced pelvic floor which is where I was able to pinpoint my problem:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/premature-ejaculation-forum/49636-pelvic-floor-balance.html

But does anyone have any good tips for exercise programs for this particular problem or for getting a more balanced pelvic floor, starting from having a very tense one? (I'm guessing it's REALLY tense since I seem to have had this problem since I was a child).

Is there someone who has a success story of recovering from this and from PE who could also share some tips or pointers?

So to sum up: I need help with massage techniques, training programs, herbal supplements and whatever else you think would help me with this!

Cheers! :)

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
All the links mrb8 gave are what you need to start working at. Involuntary kegels are what you need to eliminate, not just in sex / edging, but if your pf is as tense as you describe then you should be aware of how often you ik ( involuntary kegel ) in everyday situations. Sitting, standing, crouching, running, finish peeing ( like you said ). Try notice how often you do and then do your best to stop them and keep your pelvic floor relaxed.
Reverse kegels is a great start, but you also need to edge, if you don't already. All the exercises in the world and the most balanced pelvic floor will get you so far, you also need to reverse that quick trigger ( through years of masturbation ) by edging.
Read through the links and post back, start a log in the pre e forum ( or progress forum ) so you can keep track of your progress and ask questions.
Good luck and happy fapping.