• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I don't have 100% erection after I start jelqing

xhytah

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have start jelq exercises before 2 weeks and now I dont have 100% erection. I have 90-95% erection. Is it something that I should be worry about? I will stop jelqing for some days to see the difference.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have start jelq exercises before 2 weeks and now I dont have 100% erection. I have 90-95% erection. Is it something that I should be worry about? I will stop jelqing for some days to see the difference.
xhytah,

You have probably have over trained yourself, take the weekend off and try again next week with light Jelqing.

xhytah

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
you are right. I have over trained myself. when I will start have 100% erection? is it something serious?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
you are right. I have over trained myself. when I will start have 100% erection? is it something serious?

This is nothing serious and you should regain your 100% erection. You might have been squeezing to hard when you were Jelqing, use a lighter grip.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your penis isn't well conditioned, then you cannot jelq with 100% erection!

Jelqing with 100% erection can cause serious injury such as vein thrombosis or burst capillaries.

You want to jelq SLOWLY with a VERY LIGHT GRIP with 10-50% erection. Please go read this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory/3017-zen-jelqing.html

It explains everything about jelqing.