I Can't thank You Guys Enough!

deepsquat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To all of those who doubt the power of PEing, DON'T! IT's as real as the light of day! I started out at an erect legth of 4.25-4.5" and EG of 4.25-4.5", now I'm at 6.25" BPEL and 5.4" EG midshaft! the normal-sized condoms used to be too loose for me! Now i'm wearing Magnums and they fit nice and snug and don't slip off! I love PE! It has increased my confidence 1,000%! I will make PE part ME for the rest of my life. I dont plan on stopping. So, thank you EVERYONE once again! I couldn't have done it without the mods on this board and everyone else who has given me hope from personal experiences!

Farva

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Congrats on the gains! That's quite impressive. If you dont' mind me asking, how long did you PE to achieve these gains? Also, are there any exercises you did that really worked for you? More specifically, any that helped with girth? Please, enlighten us.

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW...you gained 2 inches?

How long since you started, and what was your routine and rest day cycle?

Many Congrats on your gains, they are VERY impressive? Also, have any of your steriod cycles been taken during this time of PEing? And if so how long was your cycle?

deepsquat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using the steroids on and off during the past 8 months of PEing. i started out with my own simple routine for both length and girth gains, but decided i wanted more girth so i stopped stretching and stuck with advanced girth exercises and dry jelqs. i like the all and any intense squeezes where i can see and feel the blood engorge my penis. i like to do kegel holds too. i decided that once i reach to almost 6" in midshaft EG i will switch back to length exercises with wet jelqs. hopefully the wet jelqs will help me keep the girth gain.

one of my steroid cycles have lasted more than 12 weeks while i was PEing.

I Started off with a 1 day on/off routine, then moved to 2on 1 off, then 2on 2 off, then 3 on 2 off. i was very inconsistent at certain parts in the last 8 months. i started to become more consistent since about 1 1/2 month ago. and, since i started my steroid cycle just recently and just yesterday realized that it could be helping me with my gains, i'm going to increase the intensity and lessen the off time. let's say 3 on days 1 off day. i will constantly pay attention to my PI's, look for morning wood, pay attention to glans sensitivity, pay attention to how long it takes for me to ejaculate, and pay attention to my libido.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations, deepsquat!

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been using the steroids on and off during the past 8 months of PEing. i started out with my own simple routine for both length and girth gains, but decided i wanted more girth so i stopped stretching and stuck with advanced girth exercises and dry jelqs. i like the all and any intense squeezes where i can see and feel the blood engorge my penis. i like to do kegel holds too. i decided that once i reach to almost 6" in midshaft EG i will switch back to length exercises with wet jelqs. hopefully the wet jelqs will help me keep the girth gain.

one of my steroid cycles have lasted more than 12 weeks while i was PEing.

I Started off with a 1 day on/off routine, then moved to 2on 1 off, then 2on 2 off, then 3 on 2 off. i was very inconsistent at certain parts in the last 8 months. i started to become more consistent since about 1 1/2 month ago. and, since i started my steroid cycle just recently and just yesterday realized that it could be helping me with my gains, i'm going to increase the intensity and lessen the off time. let's say 3 on days 1 off day. i will constantly pay attention to my PI's, look for morning wood, pay attention to glans sensitivity, pay attention to how long it takes for me to ejaculate, and pay attention to my libido.

Wow, so you have managed to gain 2 inches of erect length whilst primarily focusing on girth? Thats impressive. How long would you stretch for? And would you stretch very intensly? And how were your PIs? EQ, MW and Turtling?

Sorry for all the questions but when a guys gains 2 inches that fast your bound to get some attention hehe :)

deepsquat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
o sh*t, im sorry guys! i made a mistake. the erect girth difference is the same. the length not so much. when i first started and measured at 4.25-4.5" it was not BPEL, it was NBPEL. so if i did the NBPEL now it measures at 5.75"-5.85". so there's a bit of difference. it was an honest mistake.

when i stretch i stretch as hard as i can without snapping a ligament. i get the occasional snap on accident but i feel like it helps me with the gains, and it hasnt affected my erection quality.

In fact, my EL has also increased since i started my current cycle of steroids 2 weeks ago. .25-.35" to be (almost) exact. and THAT is what makes me think. it's either because i'm losing fat or for this other reason. That reason is from what I've read before that if u increase the size of the muscle inside the penis (the penis is not a muscle but it has muscle in it) by doing girth exercises you will notice an increase in length. But it only works for some people. And you can see if you're that person by simply measuring and comparing the length of your stretched flaccid length and EL. i am not sure of everything, but hopefully one of the mods will come in and add to that and/or correct me.

Again, sorry for the confusion. I didn't gain 2 inches of length. it's more like 1.25"-1.6"

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Dude, no worries, your gains are STILL very impressive! Well done! When you say you get an occasional snap accident, what do you mean? Do you experience pain when this happens?

deepsquat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Dude, no worries, your gains are STILL very impressive! Well done! When you say you get an occasional snap accident, what do you mean? Do you experience pain when this happens?
most people say it's painless, but i disagree. i think there is very little pain to it, barely noticeable at all. it has only happened when i'm pulling down or to the sides.

i have a theory, though. You are stretching correctly when you feel the stretch on the internal ligaments. I always feel a good stretch when I pull hard down. it's odd though that when i pull down and a bit to the left, i feel a real good stretch in a ligament on the right side of my penis. But it doesnt work on the right side the same way it works for the left. Could remek or another mod jump in and enlighten me as to whether i should keep pulling in that same manner? If so, I will apply it as soon as I start stretching again. Thanks

scientificapproach

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I see. So you focused mostly on the downward stretch. I dont suppose you have ever worked out your LOT? People with a higher LOT would benefit more from the downward lig stretch as appose to the tunica stretch (according to LOT theory anyway).
Intersting about the right left situation. Perhaps it is due simply to the way your ligs attatch to your pubic bone? Whatever it is, Im sure if you are making such good gains and not getting injured then I think most people would tell you to keep the formula the same until gains cease for a long period of time and you are sure there can be no more made from the current routine!

jordan485

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To all of those who doubt the power of PEing, DON'T! IT's as real as the light of day! I started out at an erect legth of 4.25-4.5" and EG of 4.25-4.5", now I'm at 6.25" BPEL and 5.4" EG midshaft! the normal-sized condoms used to be too loose for me! Now i'm wearing Magnums and they fit nice and snug and don't slip off! I love PE! It has increased my confidence 1,000%! I will make PE part ME for the rest of my life. I dont plan on stopping. So, thank you EVERYONE once again! I couldn't have done it without the mods on this board and everyone else who has given me hope from personal experiences!

great gains buddy

threads like these are great for motivation :D

control

Technical Admin, PEGym Hero
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
congratulations deepsquat, we are glad you found the information we have here useful.

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
control, I thought you were a fictional character made up by remek! :) Good to see you posting!

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
control, I thought you were a fictional character made up by remek! :) Good to see you posting!

I thought he was the guy that sits behind the desk in the basement that no one ever sees but knows is there. Kinda like on Batman.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Congrats on your gains deepsquat. Staying focused and dedicated will payoff everytime, now go put that bad boy to use.

You need to post this in the success story's so it doesn't get lost.

welchhungarian

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
i have a theory, though. You are stretching correctly when you feel the stretch on the internal ligaments. I always feel a good stretch when I pull hard down. it's odd though that when i pull down and a bit to the left, i feel a real good stretch in a ligament on the right side of my penis. But it doesnt work on the right side the same way it works for the left. Could remek or another mod jump in and enlighten me as to whether i should keep pulling in that same manner? If so, I will apply it as soon as I start stretching again. Thanks
You are working in your LOT. It is a theory proposed by one of the mods here. Generally, people whose LOT is at 6 o'clock (you) experience better gains than people at 12 o'clock (I am guessing this is the majority of people here but I could be wrong). 6 o'clock LOTers usually see tremendous gains by hanging.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You are working in your LOT. It is a theory proposed by one of the mods here. Generally, people whose LOT is at 6 o'clock (you) experience better gains than people at 12 o'clock (I am guessing this is the majority of people here but I could be wrong). 6 o'clock LOTers usually see tremendous gains by hanging.

is it not the higher the lot better the gains cause your going against the tug?