• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I can't figure out how to use my Bathmate.

scorpia95

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I read the manuals and watched several videos.

My problem is that when I start using it, my dick doesn't grow when I pump. It just gets fatter inside the pump. Afterwards, I have no hang or a thicker flaccid.

Yotguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What do you want it to do? It should plump you up about 1/3 bigger in every dimension (longer, fatter and bigger head) in 10 minutes. In time it goes down ( a few hours) . Your dick is a hydraulic tool. When you pump or jelq you are pushing more blood (Hydraulic fluid) into your cock. Over time (the amount varies from cock to cock) you will expand and remain bigger. Your cock's chambers that expand it to give you an erection (Cavernosa) will hold more blood (hydraulic fluid) and you will be bigger eventually. You need good circulation (vascular heath). Anything that gets more blood into your dick will potentially make you bigger. Try pulsing your pump. Pump the Bathmate for 5 min.s then remove it and shake out your cock. Do a few helicopter shakes (spin it round and round) and some firestarters (roll it between your palms like you are trying to start a fire with a stick). This will loosen things up and allow more blood to flow in. Then pump again for 5 minutes and repeat. The pulsed (intermittent) suction with breaks between ( i think for most cocks) will pull in more blood better than a prolonged static suction session. Be patient! This all takes time! You have to grow more cells (as they stretch) in your dick to accommodate more blood and you have to have a healthy vascular system to pump the blood in. But after you pump with a Bathmate you should have a nice hefty flaccid "hang" right away were you feel like you have "meat" down there or you are not doing something right. It will go away in a few hours until it locks in. Are you getting good suction against your pubis (base at your body)? Are there any air bubbles in the pump chamber? There should be no air. PM me if I can help you further! Good luck.

TomFoolery

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I pump in the bm, I typically get girth expansion but I don't get length expansion. Even then I have to pump right after I warm up. If I wait even five mins after I'm warmed up the expansion will not happen and I'll only feel pressure.

Yotguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tom,

I'm surprised. I get about 1/3 immediate expansion in every session (not by measurement but by feel and observation). I'm not big on measuring and stats in this stuff. If mine feels bigger and looks bigger day to day I'm happy. Maybe it's my imagination? No girl is going to get out her ruler and measure your stats (I don't think?). NOTHING has made me feel bigger and look bigger faster than my Bathmate and I am not promoting them at all. it's just what has worked for me, all our dicks are different. Now the gains are temporary and need to be locked in by other procedures mind you but be patient.

Sparta12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I get a big girth expansion and about 1-1.5cm in length (when erect) about 3cms in length flaccid and prob aroun the same for girth, make sure it is air tight and pump until you feel some good pressure and it shoots out water everytime you pump....