• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

I can do this!

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Size now:
BPEL: 17 cm (6.7 inch)
EG: 13.5 (5.3 inch)

Goal:
BPEL: 20.32 (8 inch)
EG: 15.2 cm (6 inch)

(Not using this anymore) Rutine:
The rutine is from this post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html

*15-Minutes – Warm Up
*Basic Stretching (Right, straight out, straight up, 5 holds at 30 seconds)
*Flaccid Bends (5 bends each held for 10 seconds)
*Tunica Tugs - (5 holds at 30 seconds)
*Erect penis bends to the right – (5 holds at 30 seconds)
*15-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5 second strokes)
*2-Minutes – V-Jelqing (3 second strokes)
*3-Minutes – Side Jelqing to the right (5 second strokes)

2 days, then one rest day.

Last edited:

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym Mitter:welcomeani:
Congrats on a decent program and for hopefully keeping a personal progress log. It will help you stay with your program and enable you to look back and see what's been working and what hasn't.
The Phallosan should help you eliminate that bend. Their studies in Germany are impressive. Your jelqing should also really help your EQ. That's another nice benefit from PE.
I wish you well on your PE journey!

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Size now:
BPEL: 17 cm (6.7 inch)
EG: 13.5 (5.3 inch)

Goal:
I'm quite happy with my size, but my penis have a bent to the left side. I would like to fix that. Girth is the thing I'm most interested in after that.

Rutine:
The rutine is from this post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html

*15-Minutes – Warm Up
*Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
*Flaccid Bends (5 bends each held for 10 seconds)
*Ulis – Only 2 holds at 45 seconds
*15-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5 second strokes)
*3-Minutes – V-Jelqing (3 second strokes)
*2-Minutes – Side Jelqing (5 second strokes)

2 days, then one rest day.

I would like to use a rice sock for the warm up but I live at home, so I can only do that when I'm home alone. Other options?

I have bought a Pallosan Forte, yet to receive.

Any good advice?
Since you're interested in gaining girth...
Down the road, once you're conditioned, you might consider clamping for girth. It's a very advanced form of PE and conditioning and caution are needed before you begin. If you do this properly, it can enhance girth nicely as it has for me. You can learn a lot by reading about clamping here on the Gym in the device forum. Bathmate is something else you might consider to increase your girth.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer! I may look at that then I'm more experienced :)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Happy New Year.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 days with the rutine, tomorrow is rest day. It's going well so far! I do find V-Jelqing a bit weird though.

Then doing stretching it's hard not to... get hard. I hope I will get used to it.

Besides the rutine I have done some edging as well. I'm not good at it yet, it's too tempting to cum. I will work on it.

Yet to recieve the Phallosan.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Hi Mitter...glad you are here.

Edging on rest days may not be a bad idea...as always "listen" to your body cues. This is crucial.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that clamping is for experienced users... And they said "Do normal PE 6 months first". So I'm going to wait Greg, don't you worry!

I will listen, thanks Ujjayi!

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Clamping can be dangerous. Dude SAFETY FIRST. You wont get any girth with a broken dick bro. Warm up very and do the exercises very carefully. Iam just saying.

Indeed!
You have to learn first, go slow, and pay attention to how things feel.
You should not clamp without serious conditioning first, about 6 months.
But I love clamping!!!

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Start with ULIs. And yes I love clamping also. Just do it safely.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Already doing ULIs, thanks for the advice! I really don't want my dick to get injured so thanks.

greg123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well when i see some of the members here saying they are going to do something extreme it stresses me out cause i injured my self pretty badly 2 years ago and it took 1.5 years to fully recover lol ( iam fine now ). I do jelqing and streching too but very carefully. Remebers you do this mostly for penis health. Take care of your penis and gains will come too. Have fun :D

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well when i see some of the members here saying they are going to do something extreme it stresses me out cause i injured my self pretty badly 2 years ago and it took 1.5 years to fully recover lol ( iam fine now ). I do jelqing and streching too but very carefully. Remebers you do this mostly for penis health. Take care of your penis and gains will come too. Have fun :D
You're absolutely right Greg,
Injuries are to be avoided as our first priority...our PE should be safe and we need to caution all over-eager newbies of the dangers of doing advanced exercises before and after they're conditioned.
You're good to share your experience as a way of warning others of the dangers that are to be avoided. That's why we need to stress learning before plunging into anything...even the JP90. It is important to learn how to do the exercises safely. Doing them right will protect from injuries and maximize our gains.

Pipeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup, quite a hook! I have always jerked off with my left hand, so what's not why.

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tried a rice sock today for the warm up. It's really comfy and especially the strecthes was much better!

Pipeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup, quite a hook! I have always jerked off with my left hand, so what's not why.
No sh*t.. I used to jerk off with my right, thought that was why it hooked left.. so I then used the left, but it stayed hooked left.. guess it don't matter what hand I used.. to funny, that fucker was gonna go left no matter what!!