• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hydromax7 wideboy won't generate suction

skywalker60

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi
I have been using the normal hydromax 7 for several months with no problems.. I tip the black pin in the top to the side fill water, attach to penis, tip the pin back to nornal position and then pump and get suction instant and all is good.. I upgraded to a wideboy cuz I am touching the sides all around from the middle to the base..

But tried the wideboy yesterday and after the first pump it doesn't get suction, it just pours water out of the valve in the top? Quite frustrating.. I can force it by quickly tip the pin to the middle and then pump and really quickly tip the pin to the side and it sticks.. but shouldn't it work just like the normal hydromax 7???

skywalker60

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well im fairly trimmed.. I guess I trim once every 10-12th day and could try with a clean trim but it has never been a issue with the hydromax 7 ?? Don't use lube since I normally get perfect suction and seal with the regular hydromax 7.. can try tonight with the comfort pad thingie since I've read somewhere that it can create better seal?

Was abit disappointed that the wideboy actually seems abit shorter than the regular hydromax 7.. and the end of the session I don't really have much space in the top so was thinking about upgrading to hydroxtreme9 instead but im not sure I'm big enough for that..