Hydromax 30x questions

Bottomoutinthatkat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm using the valve at the top I fill it up with water ( I'm not using it in the bathtub, I only have a shower) its not sticking. I have a bush so I'm suspecting that that could be the culprit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The pump works best in the tub, hence bath mate. Shave and put vaseline on the base of the pump for added suction. Use the pump without the comfort pad as well. When I pump outside the tub, I usually sit down on the toilet and have a bucket under me to catch the water when I pump.

Bottomoutinthatkat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now the valve will not stay on the side position, every time I push it till it clicks it goes back to the side position. This designed difficult to use

Bottomoutinthatkat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The pump works best in the tub, hence bath mate. Shave and put vaseline on the base of the pump for added suction. Use the pump without the comfort pad as well. When I pump outside the tub, I usually sit down on the toilet and have a bucket under me to catch the water when I pump.

Is the switch at the top of yours extremely difficult to switch, like your about to break ot trying to switch it?

RoeDavis

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I trim or shave at least around the base. I also use almond oil or vitamin E oil to jelq more or less between pump intervals. This really helps with suction and using as lube for desired erection level. Pump without comfort pad.

Bottomoutinthatkat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I trim or shave at least around the base
. I also use almond oil or vitamin E oil to jelq more or less between pump intervals. This really helps with suction and using as lube for desired erection level. Pump without comfort pad.
I'm definitly gonna try your advice, I'm not gonna be home until tonight but I'm gonna take the grey pad off. Is your valve switch really hard to switch, like you feel like your about to break it when you switch it. And mine keep going back to the middle position no matter how many time i try to switch it. I've literally saved for months for this device, and as I of 4 days of having it, I havent been able to use it 😕