• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

hows it hangin ?

robocop64

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey guys i got a question.first of all i like my erection length {well i mean if it got bigger that would be great) but my problem is my flacid hang.its a strange thing.sometimes i feel like its hangin down to my knees but most times its almost nothing.what would be the best exercise or the single most thing i could do to increase my flacid length - girth.its stinks when your in a locker room at the gym and you see these guys that have a good flacid hang but you look like you just got out of an ice bath.or even worse ,your with a woman and you dont want to take your pants off yet until junior starts acting right. any of yall had this problem and were able to change things , thanks.

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Many claim that Fowfers are beneficial for gaining flaccid length.

Like a lot of guys, the first thing I noticed after starting basic exercises (stretches, jelqing, and Kegels) was an increase in flaccid length and fullness before noting any definite improvement in erect length or girth, so I would definitely start there. I would also do sets of Kegels periodically during the day, and do static stretch or two every time you need to use the john.

As I have gotten older, I seem to have spontaneously made a transition from a grower to a shower. It may just be coincidence, but I started to notice the change around the same time I stopped wearing briefs and switched to boxers.

robocop64

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
thanks for the advise redbear,i may need to switch to boxers.