• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How to tell when you're over exercising?

waxhax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am new and find myself doing two separate workouts per day. 1 afternoon 1 night. Both a combination of jelqing and stretching. Each workout last 30 or 40 minutes. At no point do I feel any pain. Mildly fatigued at most. But I am worried that I am overdoing it and just not getting any warning signs for some reason.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Immediate signs of overwork would be excess spotting, soreness, or more than immediate fatigue from training. More subtle would be a decline in EQ early in a training cycle.

You'll want to come away from your initial training sessions refreshed.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score

waxhax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the routine in the op sound like it could cause over work or does it sound reasonable?

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Do you know what PI's are?

closed155

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The list of PIs are fairly extensive. My favorite is turtling, I can't wait for that, a pseudo foreskin. You have to keep track on the quantity and quality of erections during the night, and the morning (wood).

Nothing has changed there for me except I am being waken up at 5 am with a purple, throbbing hard penis. It is not exactly the norm for me, an erection, yes, but the near painful throbbing penis, no.

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the routine in the op sound like it could cause over work or does it sound reasonable?

Waxhat, everyone is different so something that might be overtraining for me might be normal for you and vice versa.

I do three (3) routines a day - morning jelq's in the shower 5 angles at 20 reps each angle = 1 set x 2-3 sets (200-300 reps total). Then another mid day after the gym (same workout as above but mostly at flaccid so this is really a stretching exercise, then at night I get an hour of hanging in.